Seis.

A/N: Hope you enjoy this, even if it is just a filler and this doesn't really go anywhere. Next chapter will actually advance the plot, I promise. Vote and comment :\ I listened to Be Alright by Dean Lewis on repeat while writing this. The link is up above and I suggest you give it a listen. It's really good. But you have to really listen to the lyrics to get the full thing of it. Sorry again for the shortness and the fact that it's a filler.

When Harry woke up, the first thing he realised was that he wasn't in his bed. He remembered escaping the common room after their fight last night. He remembered running into Blaise, who was alarmed by the tears sliding down his cheeks silently. He had brought him to Draco, where Harry had collapsed onto his green and silver covered bedsheets, immediately falling asleep. He looked around the room. A blueish green light coming from the window showing the inside of the lake illuminated the small room. It wasn't a shared room like in Gryffindor, something he was glad for. He sat up, the silk sheets sliding off his arms. His eyes felt heavy and his face felt strange from the dried tear tracks still on his face. Hearing a commotion outside the room, he stood up and opened the door. He glanced at the scene in the common room with muted interest.

Blaise was holding Draco back by the arms as he struggled to get out of his hold. His face was contorted in fury. "Let me go!" He yelled. Hermione stood by a couch, obviously having just sprung up from the dark green seat. She turned around when she heard the door opening. "Harry!" She cried, her eyes wide with relief. Draco stopped struggling to get out of Blaise's grip. His head whipped to meet Harry's dull tired gaze. Blaise loosened his hold and Draco slipped out of his arms, walking quickly over to Harry. He grabbed his face gently and gazed anxiously at him. His dull expression worried him. His green eyes were usually so full of life and full of emotion.

"Are you ok?" He asked in a whisper. Harry shrugged. He felt strange, as if a dampener had been put on all his emotions. Draco's eyes flashed dangerously and he pulled him into a hug. "I'm going to kill him." Harry shoved him away gently. He shook his head. "It's ok." Draco laughed humorlessly. "Ok? It's not ok! He hurt you and shouldn't be considered your friend!" Harry pulled away, walls coming down. "It's ok. He isn't my friend anymore anyway." He stepped into the room, placing a hand on the door. "Harry...." Hermione said quietly. Harry stared at her with tired eyes. He shook his head minutely and closed the door in their faces. Draco stared at the dark wood for a moment. His hands began to tremble. "I'm going to kill him." Blaise placed a warning hand on his shoulder. Draco turned around. "Did you see him Blaise? He's hurt." Blaise tugged him into a silent man hug. Draco slumped against him. "He's hurt." He repeated. Hermione felt anger flare inside her. Ron was being an absolute twat. It was obvious to everyone that Draco cared for Harry.

She left abruptly and the common room became silent. Behind the closed door, Harry sat against the cold wood. He stared out the window, feeling empty. It was as if he was devoid of feelings, devoid of thought. His head fell into his hands. What am I supposed to do?
------------------------------------------------------------
Harry spent the rest of the week holed up in Draco's room. He refused to go to class and only let Draco in. Hermione came to the Slytherin dorms every day to try and coax him out of the room, at least into the common room. But everyday he refused and everyday he spoke less and less. Ron refused to acknowledge any one. He stayed silent, not speaking unless spoken to and even then it was with constant irritability. Neither Draco or Hermione knew what to do. What are you supposed to do when one of your friends hides away from the world?

A/N: Ugh, this was so bad. Sorry guys. Promise the next chapter will be better.