CHAPTER ONE

suman's mom asked shravan what happen beta?

shravan looked toward suman .

suman became silent.

shraman said nothing anty .i am here to give this bag to suman .

suman said oh god. my bag .

shravan said you had  left this in the ground .i saw it there and i thought it may be your's because I saw this bag in your hand yesterday.that's why.

suman said thanks a lot .

shravan replied no problem .

shraman said so anty now i am going .

suman's mom said abhi tu ae ho .shravan said nahi woh kuch logo ko mujhse problem na ho is leye and he looked toward suman.and he was gone.suman said was he indicating me?

at evening time suman was sitting in her room .her mom came there to talk with her.suman was using her mobile when she saw her mother ,she switched off the mobile and asked mom that she wants to say something.her mother replied her yes I want to talk to you .suman said about what?? her mother said hear suman i am advising you again and again that basket ball is nothing leave it .do a job .do something else but leave basket ball this basket ball will  destroy your life ..

suman said but mom this is the last year .

her mom said i don't want to hear anything. I know nothing .you know your friend is preparing for an interview to apply a job in sarte company .you should also apply for a job.suman said but mom .her mom said no excuse .leave baseket ball .now no basket ball from tomorrow .be prepared for an interview on 15  October .

suman said but mom listen na.

her mom said no means no.understand .now start preparing for interview.and her mom went to her room .suman shouted mommm!her mom was gone.

suman lay on her bed and put a pillow down her head and tears were falling from her eyes.she was upset because sarte company is in Mumbai .and it is so far from here.if she will settle there with her mom then she will be away from shravan .but she gonna tell nothing to shraman.

now suman is preparing for the interview

now suman is preparing for the interview.she had asked her friend all about the interview.

after some days it was 14 October .shravan was noticing this from some days and suman is not coming for practice but he didn't ask anybody .