"Ok..." He pouted and I kissed him.

"Come on let's go to class."

"Umm you guys realise I'm still here right?" Ned spoke up.

"Yea let's go." I laughed.

*time skip to lunch*

Peter's pov

"Umm do you think U/n is acting weird?" I asked Ned.

"A little. She likes Star Wars right? Why would she miss the movie marathon?" Ned said.

"Maybe it's something important?" Ned said.

Then, it hit me. The other day, U/n was in school at night. What if she is coming back today? What if the people come back?

"Umm Ned? I think I'm gonna miss today's movie marathon..." I said.

"Aw man! Not you!" He said.

"Sorry, maybe another time," I said. We immediately stopped talking when we saw U/n walking towards us.

Your pov

I grabbed my lunch and walked over to Peter and Ned. They immediately stopped talking when they saw me walking towards them.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey U/n,"They both said.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Umm... Star Wars..." Peter said.

"Oh." I said.

Time flew by quickly and soon school ended. I walked out the gate with Peter and Ned.

"Bye guys! Have fun!" I said. I kissed Peter and hugged Ned and ran back to the Stark Tower.

I did my homework and waited for night time to come.

*time skip*

I wore a black hoodie and a pair of black, a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of black combat boots. I slid two pocket knives into my boots. I grabbed my bag filled with weapons and tools. I put on my mask and put the hood over my head.

I looked out my bedroom window to see that no one was out and I snuck out into the night.

Peter's pov

I ran into the alley and put on my spidey suit. I decided to follow U/n to see where she is going. Not being a creep or anything. I just want to keep her safe.

I sat on the roof of a building. It had a good view of U/n's bedroom. I made sure I couldn't be seen. I waited till night when I saw a silhouette of a girl sneak out of the Stark Tower. U/n...

I followed her. She was dressed in black and was carrying a bag. She had a mask on but I knew it was because of those e/c eyes. She ran all the way to school. She picked the lock and went inside.

Your pov

I'm in. The school was empty. I went to the library and looked around. The key still hung on a chain around my neck. I walked around the library. I made as less noise as possible.

Something caught my eye. I could see something glistening in the dark. I followed the light to see a crown enclosed in a glass box.

The crown looks exactly the same as the one on the key! The glass box was locked. The words The prince's crown from 'The Prince And The Hydra' were written in black on a sign in front of the glass. How did I not notice this before?

I tried to pick the lock but to no avail. I grabbed something from my bag to break the lock but it still did not work.
Damn what is this made of? Vibranium?

"Hey we gotta find the book." Shit. Someone is here. I gotta get the crown out before they see me.

I tugged on the the lock, trying to break it. Damn even my super strength can't break this?!

I tried to break it again but it just make a clinking sound.

"Hey! Did you hear that?" It was that voice again. Why does it sound so familiar?

"The sound came from the library." Fuck.

I grabbed something from my bag and tried to break the glass. Once. Twice. Thrice. The glass cracked and the alarm went off. I grabbed the crown and stuffed it in my bag.

I made a run for it but was stopped by the people. There were at least 10 of them. 1 vs 10? Not fair!

"What are you doing here little girl?" The voice I thought was familiar spoke. It was a female.

"N-Nothing."

"I believe you have something we want," She said, staring at the key hung around my neck.

Shs tried to grab the key but I dodged just in time. I did a roll and grabbed the knives I put in my boots.

They all attacked. I punched them and stabbed them. I know... very violent, but this is what you have to do if you're a spy.

The woman hit me from behind and I fell. She was just about to take out her gun to shoot me but something grabbed her from behind and yanked her away. A masked guy hit her and they both started fighting. Shit. Peter.

She attacked both of us. I punched her while Peter kicked her. She fell and I reached for her mask. She jumped back up and hit me. I fell back and Peter caught me. She tried to make an escape but I grabbed her before she escape. I tore her mask away and caught a glimpse of her face. I fell back in shock. She took the chance and ran away.

It... It was Mrs Smith. (The Science teacher :P)