Saturday

The next few days passed by really quickly. Peter and I finished the project surprisingly fast and got an A. Soon, it was Saturday.

I woke up, changed and went to Starbucks.

(You changed into this)

I bought (Your fave starbucks drink) and a sandwich

I bought (Your fave starbucks drink) and a sandwich. I quickly made my my way back to the Stark tower, still eating my sandwich and holding my drink.

(Peter's pov)

I arrived at the Stark tower and saw Mr Stark.

"H-hey Mr Stark."

"Oh underoos, you're here. My niece went for breakfast so you have to wait for a while. Remember everything that happened today is a secret, understand?" He said as he led me to the training room.

"Y-yes sir!"

Not long after, I heard voices outside the door. They both sounded familiar. One, I could easily regconise was Happy's. But the other one...

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts. As the door opens, I saw a girl standing at the door way.

Holy shit!

(Your pov)

"The kid and Tony are waiting for you in the training room," Happy said.

"Ok thanks!"

"Sorry about the previous incident by the way..."

"Yea whatever..."

I quickly went up to the training room. I remember when I was younger, Uncle Tony would usually bring me to the training room to teach me how to defend myself. I opened the door and saw Uncle Tony and....

PETER?!

I spit out coffee all over Uncle Tony.

"Peter?!"

"U/n?" We both said at the same time.

"I forgive you," Uncle Tony said. I shot him a glare and he held his hands up in defense.

"You two know each other? Uncle Tony said.

"I might have forgotten to tell you that I go to Midtown."

"Oh... I think both of you should have a little talk. I'm going to excuse myself," Uncle Tony said as he walked out the room.

"So... you're Mr Stark's niece?" Peter asked.

"Well, not really. I just call him uncle cause we're really close."

"Oh."

There was awkward silence and I could feel the tension rising so I started another conversation.

"You're Spider Man?"

"Y-Yeah"

"That's awesome! I always wanted to meet him, and now he is standing in front of me!" I said with a laughed. He also laughed awkwardly.

"You really think so?" He asked.

"Yeah!"

"Um... C-Can y-you meet m-me at t-the um park t-tomorrow?" He asked nervously.

"Is this a date?" I giggled.

"Um y-yes! I-i m-mean n-n-no! I- uh if you w-want it to b-be..."

"Ok then. I'll be there!"

"4pm?"

"Ok!" He gave me a big smile and rushed out the door.

A few moments later, Uncle Tony came in the room.

"Um Peter wen-"

"I know."

"Oh ok- wait were you spying on us?!"

"Maybe." I shot him an angry glare.

I decided to go to my room to work on my mission. I found out that the book was hidden somewhere in the library and there is a spy amongst the teachers.

Maybe Peter could help me on my mission. But I cant tell him about me being Captain America's daughter. I'm just gonna have to ask him indirectly...

*time skip to dinner*

"Pepper's coming home tomorrow." Uncle Tony said.

"Really?! I havent seen her in a long time!" You exclaimed excitedly. Pepper had always been like your second mum and you were very excited to see her again. Soon, you finished your dinner and went to sleep.