The beginning

Lisa is a typical average girl,
And she has done shopping for school for the perfect safe.
there she loses from Victoria Wenston ....
But that's not what it's about.
There is a new school year and so also new people so that means that there are new boys.
She hopes that there is a nice side.
She does have a few boys at school but it is not like they really like them.
She had someone but he moved because his father could get a better job so they went for it.
Her heart was broken so she had no relationship for 1 year.
Lisa was not popular but was not a loser either.
She just was not that social.
but this year is Lisa of the year.
If she thinks about school she thinks of  the things that can go wrong
And she misses him every day they still have a contact(old boyfriend) but not much, she lives in LA and he in France so a lot of contact will no longer come from.
Lisa was hungry so she went to a pizza tent around the corner.
she ordered a pepperoni pizza and then a boy walked in with beautiful curly hair and a nose pircing ...
He looked at her and immediately started a conversation it did not seem like lying at first sight.
He had a cute spontaneous laugh and his voice was soft and friendly, but of course she only knew him for 15 minutes.
She said: I've never seen you here before are you new?
he said: yes, my parents divorced so I am moving with my mother and 4 sisters to LA so a new start.
she asked what is your name by the way, because they have already scanned everything about ourselves, not our names yet.
He said: O wouw, ..... my name is Jack, Jack Avery and you?
She said: Lisa Wood
Nice name said that ..
she fetched her pizza at the counter and said Lisa was going to wait home until he would append her.
Because it will seem stalky so she ate her pizza on her charger in the charger, packed her tad for the first day of school and went to bed