First Official Date (Year 6)

Start from the beginning

"When did you start loving me?" I asked looking at our hands, still holding each other. "I don't know but what I do know was that, I found out I love you too late. I should've known earlier." Draco whispered. "When did you find out?" Draco took a sip of butterbeer with his free hand. "Same answer Draco."

"Wait what does that make us then?"

Draco's face lit up.

"Hermione Granger, I love you so so much! Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Draco Malfoy!"

He planted a kiss on my hand and mumbled "I will always love you. No matter what."

Gryffindor Common Room

So far I've told Astoria, Pansy, Theo, and Blaise about my new boyfriend! Now time for Ginny and the others!

"Ginny! GINNY!" I yelled. "Merlin you almost gave me a heart attack. What is it?" Ginny put a hand on her chest breathing heavily.

"I'm dating Draco Malfoy!" I smiled. Ginny ran straight into me with a big arse hug. "Yes my ship is sailing!" Ginny giggled. "Were you gonna tell the boys?" Ginny asked. "Yup. I'll be right back." Ginny nodded.

I broke out of the embrace to find Rarry.

Harry and Ron is too long to say. So, Rarry.

I went out to the common room to find non of my best friends. Harry sat on one of the couches and staring off to space.

"Harry? Harry. Harry!"

Harry fell off the couch in shock. "Sorry Hermione. What were you saying?" Harry pushed his glasses up blinking widely as he sat back on the couch. "Nothing yet but, I have a new boyfriend." I smile. "Really that's good. I hope you are happy. If you are happy I'm happy. Who is he?" Harry smiled lightly.

"Draco Malfoy."

"What!? I can't have you dating a death eater!" He whispered sharply. "We don't even know that! And he probably isn't even one. At least give him a chance." I whisper back sitting beside him. "Please. For me at least? Your kind of sister?" I pleaded. His gaze soften.

"Fine only because I love you. But we can't tell Ron. He'll freak."

"Thank you Harry! I love you so so much!" I gave him a huge hug.

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

Scorpius's POV

"Shit."

"Hey! Language Scorpius Malfoy!" Father snapped. "I have date with Sofia in 15 minutes!" I excused myself and ran up to my room.

I took a quick shower and picked out my clothes for the date. I went for a casual look from Forever 21. Thank you Ablus Potter ad Nathaniel Nott, for taking me out to Toronto Canada for shopping. I gel a little bit of my hair and made sure not to look like I was trying. Yet, I was trying.

"Accio black Van-." I cut myself off with a cough accidentally. Since I cut myself off, instead of the black shoes that I wanted, a big arse black Van popped up in my room! "God damnit. Accio black Vans." I said. I quickly shrunk the black van and threw it out the window.

I then ran down the stairs.

"'Scorp! Come say bye to grandma." Mum yelled from the dining room. "Shit." I ran into the room. "Bye grandma." I gave her a hug and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Oh my I'm so excited! My grandson's first date!" Grandma squealed. "It's not my first." I mumble rubbing the back of my head.

"What?! Who have you've been going out and dating with?! HAVE YOU HAD SE-" Mum shrieked I quickly cut her off. I glare at Leo who was laughing. "Jesus Christ mum! No!" I was blushing hard and they knew it. Dad gave me a pat on the back. "I've been there before. It's okay son." Dad smirked.

"WHAT!?" Grandma and mum shrieked standing up. "Iloveyouguysbye!" Dad said quickly before apparating with me.

The Zabini Manor

I popped up at the front door of the Zabini manor, with my father?! "Fater, what are you doing here?" I asked panicked.

"I'm here to hang with my boys." He smirked. I rang the door bell since I forgot. "Mr. Zabini!" I smiled up at Mr. Zabini. Mr. Zabini took out his hand to shake. I gladly shook it.

"'Scorp, bud, call me Blaise or uncle Blaise. Like you always do." I nod.

"Oi! Draco!" Blaise gave dad a bro hug. "Guys come in, come in. Now, Sofia is still in her room so just wait out here." Blaise turned to me. "Is Theo here yet?" Dad asked looking around for uncle Theo. Blaise shook his head no.

"Shit." I mumble. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Scorpius, language!" Father clapped his hands in front of me. "Dad! I forgot my rose at home!" I cursed under my breath some more.

"Accio red rose." Father said looking directly at me with a 'Bitch Really?' face. I chuckle awkwardly taking the rose from his pale hand.

"SOFIA CASSANDRA ZABINI! For the love of Salazar Slytherin! Will! You! Hurry! Up!? Scorpius is already here!" Auntie Pansy screamed.

"I'm coming! I'm coming Scorpius!" She screamed back. I began to smirk, but stopped when father slapped the back of my head.

"Oi! When you get back to the manor, I'm drowning your arse in Holy Water and whooping you with the Holy Bible! May the power of Christ compels you! You hear me boy?" Fater pointed his finger in my face. I held back the famous Malfoy smirk and nod.

"I'm so sorry my love. Sofia is very slow at getting ready." Pansy walked up to me with her arms out giving me a hug. "I can see who's genes she got that from." Father snickered.

"Blaise." They both said at the same time.

"I understand. Leo is like that too." I chuckle. "SOFIA!" Auntie Pansy screamed breaking the embrace and this time startling me. "I said I'm coming!" I smirk again which father glared at me for.

Finally, Sofia marched down the stairs looking beautiful. "Oh! My baby is growing up, going on her," Pansy stopped and began using her fingers to count. "On her, uh next date, yes! Next thing you know it, you'll be like Zeannia, Brianna, Patrick, Bryan, Beverly, Petra, and the oldest Zane!" Pansy smiled. "Don't worry mum. You still have my other 4 little siblings." Sofia gave her mum a hug.

Uncle Blaise walked back into the room and looked offended. "Holy mother of Merlin! Sofia get back up there and change! I'm not letting you go out into the world looking like a h-" Uncle Blaise was cut off by auntie Pansy. "What's wrong with what our daughter is wearing? It's hot outside Blaise! Besides, that's what I wore before and you, you were practically naked!" Aunt Pansy stabbed her finger at Blaise's chest.

I mean I see nothing wrong with Sofia's clothes personally. She was wearing a black tank top croptop, light acid washed shorts, white Converse, and a back baseball cap with wit words that said 'I really don't care'.

"Go back and change." Blaise said pointing to her room. "But dad...." Sofia whined. "No buts! Go-" Blaise got cut off by Sofia. "Whoops! Looks like we're late for our reservation! Seeyagotogobye!" Sofia grabbed my hand.

"Use protection!" Was the last thing I heard before Sofia apparated us away.