Life of Japanese porn actress:

Adult movie industry in Japan, also known as AV, known by many different compared with the West. AV Movie accepted as part of everyday life culture of the country viscera. Here are reports done by CNNGo.

The current star of this movie is not only famous in Japan that is known throughout Asia with names such as Maria Ozawa, who Lijima and Sola Aoi. The women that appear in a series of advertising game, the famous film, television and theater. Porn industry every year "stir island" market with more than 3,000 films and grossed about $ 1.2 billion sales. Whereas normal market each year only movies only your integrity has produced 400 movies.

12/2008, actress Ai Iijima, 36, was found dead in his apartment.It is rumored that she died from shock caused by a medicine or infectious diseases sexually transmitted disease capital of reputation in the industry in the flesh, 80, 90. Finally, Iijima cause of death was disclosed by officials pneumonia.

In 2010, the world of AV is considered much safer compared to the previous Iijima. CNNGo had a conversation with "smart glass" medium Saori Tsuchiya retirement, Sola Aoi star and current manager of a studio to learn the actress sex movies today do after "search guard."

Prime Management Agency Inc. studio, Matsuoka, before the opening words of the worst scenario that the actor's face when he retired from film industry. Many girls do open their own as these bars and not less. They have an initial capital and so work is progressing well.

Matsuoka job managing AV actor for the leading studios in Tokyo six years. When asked why she had decided to participate in the sex industry, which man has made a number of reasons. Everyone has an excuse to come with this job but typically because they want to escape from the boredom, want to try something new job and most importantly money. All Japanese women, from students, housewives to the employees were selected to participate in adult films.

For many, this is a chance for fame and a good way for them to achieve their goals rather than participate in mainstream cinema. At one point, Matsuoka manage about 20 actors. "More and more professional actors live longer, about 5 to 10 years," Matsuoka said.

An interesting feature of the AV industry as a producer and actor is only a verbal commitment, no formal contract. Matsuoka explained, an actress accepting work within a year but a month later, she quit, the studio could not force them to stay because there's nothing binding. So, how smart is the manufacturer must convince or "Ninh them with the offer attractive.

The decision to retire means that actors must keep secret his job done. Is an example of Saori Tsuchiya. She said: "Now I am a college student. In the past, at acting, I must ask leave school. I kept on acting jobs for everyone. I started acting in 2004 and from porn leave it in late 2008. At first also by curiosity, interested in this job, it brought more high-income, so I joined. "

Tsuchiya has more seniority, "veteran" Sola Aoi has nine years of "financial war" in the sex video production studio. Age has made "passion job" in her decline. Sola empty what is inside: "From the start I knew this industry have very little rice roots, however, I also hope that I can not stick with it to 9 years. I myself also feel surprised by this. Many colleagues and I will start with the milestone was not achieved. "

Before porn actor, Sola hoped to become a school teacher and also went to school to make her dreams. This desire cherished since childhood but when she thought about the future of her job she can envision exactly your life would look like. "Frankly, the job seemed a bit boring," Sola said.

It all happened suddenly Sola a studio when she was discovered on the streets of Shibuya. Her career path then turn horizontally.Sola quickly became one of the girls played the most famous porn movie. Popular reputation as alcohol to the point she had said it would not use his real name and place of his public career.

Sola of his experience: "I still will use technology in everyday life list because I do not wish to use their real names. Sola Aoi is a character I played. This character is no different than my life. Sola is name I feel comfortable when dealing in the profession. I have no intention to remove or deny the past. "

Speaking to the relationship of private actors under their management, Matsuoka disclosure, the adult film girls never married to the same job. He said, she met many of his boys when they are actors. In that case, they would tell the man about his work before they become profound. If they keep it secret then everything becomes more difficult. Of course, sometimes the boyfriend she will understand but also the case. In addition to the moments, the girls acting sex as well as how a normal woman.Today, men live in the city often does not matter about your past work or girls they meet, the only male in areas deep in the New Japan sex is important but now everyone has more open.

Previously, Sola had long relationship with comedian Hachimitsu Jiro. She wishes to acknowledge that one day will be stable with his men. Sola said to daydream intentions: "I love children, therefore, to marry and have children is something I always wanted. However, the feeling was still not in my reign . Before that I also wanted stable and have children the age of 20 but now I have not seen 30 years later. "

Recently, Sola achieved much success while filming sex. She performed in theater and appeared in the movie. The star also "making rain as the wind" in China after public Twitter account that the fans are flocking to this country over so-called "giant firewall" to visit.

"Right now, I close the movie is not pornography overseas. I also completed the new final scene in Hong Kong. I want to play many more movies and movie want to push the international airport, hoping that in Europe and North America next year. I also focus on improving the English and is studying the ability to study, "the actress revealed.

The user name to make a difference in a positive way is what she wanted to do. It is also causing concern at Sola is this awareness of AIDS and HIV. She wanted to do more volunteer work harder to encourage people to get basic knowledge about the disease and boldly go check.

Sola is absorbed while achieving success in new areas, some of the other AV star hope to achieve success like her. Retired actress Saori Tsuchiya no regrets when looking back went the distance. "Minh Planet" is not a secret: "When last year over four years, I think it is really about that unforgettable time in his life. Sometimes, I want back the old days but I understand it is not the job I can do all your life. I thought I was the right time to withdraw and have nothing to regret. "

author Dawn