Chapter 3

The next morning, Y/n was sat once again in the dining hall, now elegantly eating some simple breakfast. As the other schoolmates chattered and tried to comfort one another, Mondo only stared at Leon. Leon was blushing, obviously mortified by his actions the night before. He wasn't sure if Mondo told Y/n, but wanted to apologise, so he'd stolen Mondo's seat opposite her, where he could catch her precious attention. However, Mondo was now sat at the other end of the table, far away from his future bride and was stuck glaring at Leon. He took solace, however, in the fact that he had given the peeping-Tom a black eye.

"Y/n," Leon began, toying with his food with a blush. The h/c-haired woman looked at him, eyes locking with his innocently. He suddenly realised she didn't know about his antics, but he couldn't back out of talking to her. "I-I uh... I just wanted to say you're pretty cute." Y/n went bright red, looking down at her food. She was shocked; nobody had said that to her before.

"T-thank you, Leon..." she whispered, hair falling in her face. Leon smiled at the adorable display of shyness, as he reached out and touched her hand. "Ain't you got anything to say about me?" He joked, with a chuckle. Y/n looked up at him and gulped, her face going redder at his touch as her eyes locked with his. "Y-you're handsome... I suppose, once you manage to see beneath the bruised eye." She joked, smiling at him as she retook control of the situation gracefully. Leon smiled and chuckled, hiding his wounded eye with his hand before posing, basking in her attention. "What do you think? Maybe with an eyepatch?" Y/n giggled and smiled, pulling his hand away.

"Your eye is still there! You don't need an eyepatch." She rolled her eyes at his melodrama, smiling at him. Leon gulped and held her hand, looking over her. She sure looked gorgeous. He gulped and let go, standing up. "I-I'm gonna head back to my dorm. If you wanna hang out, you can come look for me." He grinned.

Y/n smiled. "I'll keep that in mind."

Meanwhile, Mondo was staring at the exchange, furiously shaking. He'd beaten Leon out of rage to warn him to stay away from her, but now he was trying to use it to charm his Y/n away from him. His fists were clenched and as Leon passed him, chin-up in triumph, Mondo stood up, sending his chair screeching across the floor as he followed the sportsman. Y/n immediately knew something was wrong. She gulped and stood too, chasing after them in terror that something was wrong.

Mondo grabbed the back of Leon's shirt, dragging him to the wall and punching him in the jaw, furious. Leon groaned in pain, spitting blood at his feet. "She's not yours!" Leon snapped, glaring at him. "She wants someone who's nice and intelligent. She doesn't want some big, dumb biker like you. You just want to fuck her!"

"What, and you're in love with her?" Mondo snarled, trying to hide his unbridled rage. "What about her do you love apart from her body?" Leon sighed and looked at Mondo. His eyes were narrowed in determination. "She's intelligent, and charming, and funny. She doesn't care who someone is or what they want to be... She's an angel, and you're the opposite." He couldn't hold it in anymore. Mondo pulled back his fist, face twitching.

"Stop it!"

Both young men turned to the origin of the voice, seeing a horrified Y/n stood there, hand over her mouth. "M-Mondo... please, put him down." She whimpered, getting closer. Mondo smirked widely, as a cruel idea formulated in his head. "I will... on one condition." He grinned, holding his fist read to beat Leon to a pulp. Leon glared at him, about to yell in protest. "What's that?" she whispered, gulping and putting a hand on his shoulder, in an attempt to calm him.

"Kiss me."

Y/n stared at Mondo, her face bright red and flustered. She wasn't sure if he was even real. She gulped and blushed. She had wanted to kiss Mondo for a long time, but this wasn't the circumstance she wanted; the two young men she crushed on in a possibly lethal position.

Leon growled. "Y/n, don't do it!" he choked, as Mondo gripped his throat tightly, starting to squeeze. Mondo smirked at her. "You gonna? You could leave if you wanted."

Mustering up her boldness and strength, she bounced onto her tiptoes and kissed Mondo on the lips, eyes clasped shut as she pressed her soft, inviting lips to his. Mondo, eyes wide, dropped Leon to the floor and held her hips, tugging her body against his as he slightly ground her body on his, feeling his loins grow incredibly excited. He felt her breasts against his chest, her fingers gently tracing the muscles of his bicep and her hips pressed against his. He felt breathless.

Y/n swiftly pulled back and gulped, her face red before she knelt beside Leon, gently moving his hair from his face to examine his wounds. She hoisted him to his feet and led him to her room so she could fix him. Mondo couldn't care less; he was high on the sheer ecstasy of the memory of her against him.

But still, a simple kiss and a touch was not enough. He needed more. He needed all of her, being consumed by him and him alone. He wanted her touch reserved for him alone, her kisses solely to comfort him and for her body to be his, with him deciding where to leave his marks on her. Now he knew, she'd do anything to keep the peace. All he needed to do was disrupt the harmony, and eventually she'd submit to him.

The Mastermind laughed, watching all of this form the computers, from Y/n tending to a silent, hurt Leon to Mondo standing wordlessly in the hall with a smirk on his face. Maybe those three wouldn't need motives. Y/n herself was motive enough for murder.