"Finally, don't get me wrong I'm all for physical exercise but we're all injured or bleeding and I don't know how much longer Victor is going to last. What's our plan?"

"You look most walker, sorry Charlette-" I watch her pout. "-so if possible try to find a place to stay, we'll find a healer then go from there."

"I am your princess, therefor I use my power above you to-"

"Fine go with her. I'll find a healer." 

"Yes!" She gives me a quick hug before everyone splits up and i'm stuck with Victor. 

"Great... I guess I did promise to tolerate you so let's find you that healer." I lift him onto my back. Gods and goddesses he's heavy, or I'm just weak, probably the latter. I slowly lumber through the town checking every building until I've checked every last door. No healer in this town must mean they do it manually. "Whelp I tried." I lay him down behind a building and begin to leave.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" Zero blocks my way

"Leaving him here. I have no sympathy for this man."

"Give me one good reason."

"He's trying to impersonate me."

"Yeaaaaaa I'm gonna say no. Who would want to steal your identity anyways? Try to think of one good reason, manage that an I'll let you dispose of him." We stand there for five minutes but i come up with nothing.

"Fine." I pick Victor up and come out to the center of the town where I meet up with the other two. Zero has already returned to my mind. "There is no healer in this town so I've made no progress. What about you two?" In response they both hold up two keys each, two for one room and two for another. I take one from Bridgette. "We're going to need to tend to him the old way."

"Primal magic?" Charlette starts bouncing again

"Did you drink any coffee?"

"No why do you ask?"

"You're super energetic today."

"So primal magic right?"

"No of course not, primal magic is too dangerous not to mention the fact that the last time we've seen it was a millennia ago."

"Darn... so we're doing it manually?" she takes out a medical kit from her pouch.

"Sadly, who here knows the most about medicine?"

"I know about medicinal plants, though not so much about actual medicine." Bridgette pipes up

"We may be able to help" Two voices behind me cause me to jump quite far and turn quickly. A blonde man, his face covered with a gas mask and one with a strange helmet stare at us for a second before taking a couple of steps back themselves. Bridgette has taken the most steps with Charlette having taken... none?

"We would love the help" She hands the blonde one the kit but Bridgette pulls her back before anyone makes another action. "What's going on?" only now has she sensed the tension.

"I wouldn't get near these guys."

"You attacked us first!" The one in the helmet yells

"Actually..." The blonde one pulls the helmeted man back and they both begin speaking to one another barely above a whisper before turning back towards us "We would be glad to-" He is sent flying quite far across the town by a punch thrown by Bridgette.

"That felt good." she blows on her knuckles

"Please don't hurt me." The helmeted man quickly gets on his knees and bows."We're outnumbered and ill prepared for a fight."