.11th Chapter.

Colleen waited for Undertaker in the kitchen. It took some time for him to return since the customer he was helping was a picky one. He could even say she made him feel tired. He was surprised to find Colleen in the kitchen. Something in the air was off though. So much quiet and peace, almost like the serenity that occurs right before a severe thunderstorm will happen.

"Is there anything ye want, me dearie ~" he questioned her.

"Yes" she said firmly "And I want you to please be serious or at least listen to everything I have to say and then you can decide how to react..."

Undertaker stood still and silent and Colleen felt her throat running dry. But she had to do it. It was now or never. Her hands became fists and she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She opened them again and swallowed slowly.

"You have to stop teasing me the way you did earlier...actually... I am begging you. Stop doing those kind of pranks" she began and looked at her hands that were now holding the chair's back "I know you find amusing my lack of...knowledge, over sensual and intimate things. But as much as it gives you joy...it pains me..."

She could feel her eyes watering now. God how difficult it was. Scenarios of him getting outraged at her for misjudging his playful nature and throwing her out, were playing in her head but she couldn't back up now that she made the start.

"You...you don't know my true emotions..."she began again, feeling hot tears running down her cheeks now.

Undertaker's heart was skipping beats. As she was accusing herself in her head, he was doing the same, regretting every moment his excitement took over. He thought he had made her angry. His ways of flirting were bizarre and they must have gotten in her nerves.

"Speaking like this to me...only makes me crave more and you don't know how many times I've wished you would take this teasing a step further..." she was now letting sobs mix with her words.

'Wait...did she just said what I heard she said?' Undertaker mentally questioned and his eyes grew wide. His heart now was in a crazy race, he thought its wild beating would be visible through his clothes.

"I know you were only teasing and of course...I don't demand of you to return my stupid feelings! Only to understand me!" her voice was shaky "Please...since this means nothing to you, just stop it...cause it means a lot for me...I..." she stopped.

Along with her, Undertaker felt his heart stopping for some seconds before she would go on. Was she about to say what he thought she would?

"I am so sorry...but I...have...I have fallen in love with you!" Colleen said and decided to run away from him before he would snap.

    Surprisingly enough, as she was about to pass by him, running and crying loudly, his hand stopped her by grabbing her upper arm firmly. Colleen turned to look at him, feeling pathetic. That was it! Her life was officially in ruins now. With his free hand he raised his bangs and threw them to the side and the girl saw a very serious face looking down at her. She wanted to just disappear...or die. Which one was easier? She didn't know that her words actually brought pure joy to this man. All those nights, he felt helpless...pathetic...knowing that his heart started having feelings over a human he knew he didn't deserve. He would also pray, unsure of who was listening, that she would somehow feel like he did. But the days went by and his hopes were dying one by one, as the girl showed no emotions or reactions towards his efforts. He would often feel guilty for teasing her this way, afraid that she might get annoyed and then he would have to confess to her his reasons, for being like this. Then, she would be mad. But right now...she offered him the entire world without even realizing it and his poor sweetheart was crying.