"Which Salvatore might that be?" A voice asks from behind us. Turning around on my bar stool I face Rebekah Mikaelson. She glances at my brothers until her gaze falls on me. "Lily," She nods. I roll my eyes. This girl just needs to give up. The only reason she's trying to get on my good side is because she wants something from me: an answer to an important question that's been burning in her mind ever since she saw me alive.

After a few more shared words, Damon has given Rebekah a basic run down about Zachariah's death. Taking a seat next to Stefan, Rebekah questions Damon. I continue to drink from the other side of Damon.

"So, Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?"

"Well, our father knocked up one of the maids during the Civil War, she had a son. But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead. Family name had to go somewhere," Damon shrugs.

"And, uh, your family owned the logging mills back then?"

"You're full of a lot of questions," Damon comments, glancing at Rebekah suspiciously.

"I'm just researching the town history. I grew up here after all," Rebekah answers too perfectly.

"You know you don't have to disguise your true motives Blondie-Bex, if you want more sex, just ask for it," Damon grins at her.

Rebekah scoffs, "Not enough liquor in the world." She then leans across all of us, grabbing the bottle from in front of me. I shoot her a glare.

"Oh, come on, it was too good for you to be this hostile." I groan at Damon's words.

"Can you not?" I ask him as Stefan gets up from between Rebekah and Damon, stealing the bottle and bringing his glass to come sit on my right side, far away from the other two.

Damon rolls his eyes at Stefan's antics, returning his attention back to Rebekah. "You'll have to excuse my little brother, he's jonesing for some O positive."

"I'm not jonesing," Stefan growls, taking a sip of his drink.

Rebekah slides into Stefan's previous seat, getting closer to Damon. "So, did they ever catch the killer?"

"Nope," Damon states. "Wrote it all off on vampires."

Rebekah frowns, "Maybe it was a vampire."

"Yeah, yeah, maybe it was a vampire, Damon," Stefan mutters. I roll my eyes at my brother's un-subtle accusation.

Damon stares at Stefan, "Don't think for a second you didn't cross my mind too, brother. But these murders weren't your style, were they?" Damon taunts Stefan, referring to his Ripper kills. "Plus there were no other vampires circulating then."

"Well, there was one other vampire. Remember Sage?" Stefan raises an eyebrow at Damon.

"Ohh, right, Sage. Speaking of great sex. Ooh!" Damon grins, stealing the bottle from Stefan and taking a swig from it.

"Sage?" I speak up, shaking my head as I glance at Damon. "Red hair, aggressive?" I ask and he slowly shakes his head 'yes' in reply. I groan, "Not Slutty Sage!" I exclaim. "How the hell did you two even meet her?"

Damon shoots me a look before telling me of the wrestling match he met Sage at; how she taught him to pick the right victim.

"I knew a Sage once," Rebekah says, "trashy little thing," She mutters. Damon ignores her and turns to Stefan.

"You really think it was Sage who was killing all those Founders back then?"

"Town questioned every grown man in Mystic Falls. Probably never occurred to them that a woman could have done it," Stefan responds, taking a sip of his drink.

"Now that's just sexist!" I exclaim, gulping down the rest of my drink. The others ignore my comment as they continue talking.

"So, uh, tell me more about your old relatives. I heard they tore down half the woods to build this town," Rebekah says, finishing the rest of our whiskey bottle. A bartender comes over, replacing our bottle. Rebekah goes to grab it but Damon gets it first.