Anticpation

Jack looked down at his receipt Shrek had written his address and phone number on, making sure he was at the right house. He was currently standing on Shrek's front doorstep, trying to muster the courage to ring the doorbell.

Just as he was reaching for the doorbell, the front door swung open, and there stood Shrek.

"Hi, please, come on in," Shrek said, welcoming Jack into his home. Shrek lived in a swamp, far away from the local community. Dirty thoughts made their way into Jack's mind, as he thought about how loud Shrek could make him scream. How no one could hear them for miles.

He had to palm his hardening dick through his jeans when Shrek wasn't looking at him.

"You have a lovely home," Jack said.

"Thank you," Shrek replied, leading him into the kitchen. A table for two had been set up. The only light source in the room was a candle made of earwax on the middle of the table.

Shrek pulled out a chair for Jack, and he sat down. Then Shrek took the seat on the opposite side of him.

The table was filled with all different kinds of food.

"Please, help yourself," He said to Jack, taking a couple onions from a platter and placing them on his plate.

After both of them had finished eating, they sat quietly at the table. Neither of them were sure of what to say.

Jack could feel himself getting a boner from the anticipation. He hoped Shrek would ask him to stay the night.

"Would you like to take a glass of wine upstairs?" Shrek offered, hoping Jack would agree.

He practically jumped out of his chair when Shrek offered to go upstairs.

"Yes, please," Jack said, trying to control himself.

Shrek knew Jack was eager and tried to keep from smirking.

He led the boy upstairs to the bedroom, not even bothering to grab the wine.