"Ew, you eat like you little piggy" I teased, wiping Elle's face with a wipe.

She smiled, blowing bubbles from her mouth as I pick her up from her high chair. I heard my front door open, the lads running in as they shout Elle's name out in excitement.

"ELLIE-BEAR!! YOU STAYED!!" Niall shouts excitedly, taking Elle from my arms as she shrieks happily while Niall and Justin play around with her.

I chuckled as they make her giggle, a nice feeling blooming inside my heart. Zayn walks over to me and stands beside me. He rests his elbow over my shoulder as I cross my arms and look at him. He looks at me with a amused smirk on his face.

"So, what made you change your mind?"

"When I realized that I was just in the moment honestly"

"So when you were being stupid?"

"I guess you can say that" I chuckled as I playfully push him off.

"Now I really need to find a job. I can't keep borrowing money from you guys, and it's needs to be a job that could work with my schedule"

"It's okay Haz, you'll find something. How about I watch Elle tomorrow?" Justin offered, tickling my baby girl as she flaps her arms around happily.

"No it's alright mate. You need a break from watching her, my mom doesn't work tomorrow so I'll ask her to watch the baby for me"

"Well just know, we are always here for you if you need anything" Zayn said, taking Elle from Justin's arms as he kisses her chubby cheeks.

"Yeah don't be afraid to ask, we'll do anything for you and this little monkey" Niall coos at Elle as she just squeals excitedly as she tries to grab Niall's lips.

"Thanks lads"

I couldn't ask for better friends than the ones that I have now. They have been with me through thick and thin, I can't express all the joy and appreciate I have for them but they already know I do. They are the bestest friends a guy could ever ask for.

"Hey I'm hungry, let's order some pizza. My treat!"

"Oh yes, FOOD!" Niall shouts as he jumps on top of Justin while he tries to dial the pizza place.

I'm glad I made the right choice.

============

"I'm sorry for leaving in a such a rush last time, sir. I didn't mean to disturb your class"

"Well you did disturb the majority of my students Mr. Styles, but now that you told me your reason, I'm glad everything is okay. I never though someone as young as you would already have a child"

I nodded at Dane as I stood in front of him after class. Of course I came back, I wasn't about to drop out, it was never my plan to. Just as I thought, he called me over to speak to him once class was over, giving me a small lecture about ditching his class and for causing a disturbance during the exam.
I, of course, had to tell him everything from having a baby my senior year to Elle getting sick in the hospital. I even told him about Flo leaving as well. He was so shocked that he even forgot that he was even upset at me, he just dropped everything.

"Although I am incredibly sorry about your situation, it doesn't mean I'll feel pity and go easy on you in this class"

"Oh definitely sir, I understand"

"But, since you're one of my best students in this class so far, I'll give you a second chance on that last exam. You can take it next week after class, no excuses"