I think my drunkness is going away

"Heyyyy Liiiiin!!! Ur cute!" I heard Jonathan shout behind me. I knew he was still drunk. He drank a lot yesterday! Like, about 15 shots.

"Ha ha real funny King George! You are drunk!" I said. He's a good friend but I don't think of him as someone more than a friend!

T-that would be crazy!😓😓I have Vanessa, right?

"No im not! ......Hey remember the time I got drunk?" He asked in a funny voice.

"Yep. You're still drunk a$$ f*ck." I said as the rest of the gang woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony came back minutes after I ate breakfast. We went to my car and drove to the mall where Y/N and her friend were. We parked the car and went over to them.

"Hey Lin!" Y/N said as we walked. "This is my friend, F/N! She is a fan of Hamilton too!"

"Nice to meet you,F/N!" I greeted Y/N's friend.

"Nice to meet you Lin-Manuel Miranda! I've been wanting to meet you for a while. Im such a huge fan!" She said. I love meeting my fans!

After her little intro, we decided to go to the cinema now. The movie was starting in 30 mins! We used those 30 minutes to get popcorn(the line was long) and soda and slushies. After all that shim-sham, we piled into our seats. Y/N beside Anthony, Anthony beside me, and F/N beside Y/N. Once the movie started, I realized it was the one of the movies that Daveed starred in! Hahaha he was funny.

Halfway through the movie, I notice Y/N falling asleep and resting her head on Anthony's shoulder. Anthony was turning bright red.

"Yo Anthony, if you dare wake her, you'll be 6 inches smaller" I whispered to him, being the protective person I am.

He just said, "We are not together b*tch. Why should u be so protective,excactly?"

"Bcoz I know that you'll be together soon. Im just warning you" I said, grinning at him. He gulped.

We continued on with the movie and once it was done, Y/N was still fast asleep. Anthony shook her lightly and I thought it was cute.
"My ship!" I said as Anthony sneered at me. Y/N eventually woke up and we went to get some ice cream before we go check out the arcade.

((Y/N POV))

We went to check out the arcade and it was awesome! We played a lot of games! It was fun!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃

Lin was a master at Dance-Dance Revolution so he challenged me to a dance fight! Of course he won but Anthony was a natural! He almost beat Lin! About 5 points away from Lin's high score!

"Good one, Anthony! You almost beat Lin!"I congratulated him.
"O-oh it's n-nothing really.. hehe" He stuttered, rubbing that back of his neck.

I turned out really good at the fishing challenge game! It was actually a pretty easy game!

And I beat Lin at at least 10 points ahead. We all went home to rest. I was so tired because of Dance-Dance Revolution...

I drifted off to sleep as soon as my head hit my pillow....