A NEW START

It's been a long time since I have seen my dad "Charlie". I always visited him for two weeks during summer,  But then he got married to a girl name Sue. Sue had a kid my age name "Jacob Black" Jacob is a Junior in Centreville High school. and who Knows we might be on the same classes.........for what Charlie has told me about Sue She is an excellent wife and a great mom..... I haven't visit Charlie in like 5 Year's Serice I was 12. I was going to meet Sue and Jacob For the first time ever........I was nervius, didn't know how were they going to react about me moving with them. what if they don't like me, what if they think I am an intruder that wants to take Charlie away from them. honesty I hope that we all get along really well. for Charlie........Mean wild l was thinking of how I was going to get along with my new Family. The capitan call all the passengers to bucket their seatbelts because we were landing in Washington DC in 5 minutes. I did as I was told. and in 5 minutes we were landing........As soon as we land my heart Start to go really Fast......I got out Of the plane and imidiatly went to get my bags.......When I was in line to get my bag's I Hurd my name been call by a very Familiar voice...

 Bella!! Bella over here!!!.

and as Soon as I turn around I was rite. It was a Familiar voice Calling my name. It was the voice of my father. my Father who look almost the same Cence the last time I Saw him. I waive my hand back at him and realize that he was not alone....As soon as I made my way to Charlie and the lady he was hugging..... Charlie jump at me with a huge hug saying.

Aww Bells I'm so glad you decided to come and live with us. I have miss you so much..

Charlie hugd me for long time and when he Finally let go Of me I was take back by another strong hug. wich Came from the Women I asume Is Sue. Whe she let go Charlie introduce us both........Sue was a pice of something, as soon as Charlie lntroduce us she starts asking me a bunch of questions as. How was my flight, How was my mom, If I left a boyfriend back etc, etc, etc,

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The ride back to the house wasn't what I had expected, But I guess Sue was just curios about my life, she ask me my likes and dislikes, what tipe of food I like, my Favorite color's,what tipe of music I enjoyed.... etc.......when we got home it was midnight and Jacob was asleep. Charlie sad that he had a long day at school and at work. They told me that Jacob work't as a  mechanic in a shop in a small town near Fairfax call Manassas V.A..............I guess I was meeting Jacob tomorrow after school sins he was leaving really early for school, Charlie told me that I was to start school the next day, and I was glad  since I was up getting my stuff ready.  Charlie let the way to my old room which was big with a bathroom inside, it was my old room it was the same way I left it, it looked like nobody moved anything in all these years, it was nice it felt like home,............As soon as I entered the room I said goodnight to Charlie and when stray to my bed in collapse, I was so tired to even think about getting my stuff organize in my room, I had my eyes closed and I started to fill really sleepy and I just decided to give in..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next morning I woke up and look at the time from my cellphone, I didn't even realize that my phone was on vibrate and I had 10 missed calls from my friends back at Washington State, I decided to leave my bed  sins it was 10 AM, I got my way downstairs just to find Sue making me breakfast, she was making me  bacon eggs and cheese on bagel with orange juice, as soon as she spotted me she green me saying.

Good morning honey, hope you had a nice sleep.

yeah!! I did

I replay, then after I was done I went back up my room and I started fixing my clothes and my shoes, I didn't realize. A hat took me almost all morning until I got a text from Charlie asking me I wanted to have diner with him add a place call York Shire restaurant which was located in Manassas, I got back at him saying that I would love to have dinner with him, and ask him at what time, he reply quickly telling me that he was going to pick me up at 7:30 p.m. I went up two my closet and start checking what could I wear for my dinner with Charlie, I end up deciding I was just going to wear a skinny blue jeans and a white T shirt with my black converse shoes, I got in my room fixed up and noticed That Sue was talking to someone, I went downstairs to check who she was talking too and I found a tall boy with black short hair muscular figure brown skin really handsome kinda look like Sue, as soon as they spotted me Sue introduce me to her son Jacob.

Bella, this is my son jake up, jacob this is Bella Charlie's daughter..

The boy took a quick look at me instead,

please to meet you Isabella, welcome to Virginia , I'Jacob, but you can call me Jake,

Nice to meet you Jake,  Please call me Bella.

Jacob and I talk a little bit more and then he Excuse himself It was getting late and hehad to leavefor work, I then rememberI had dinner with Charlie and told hem all about it .He told me that he Knew The restaurant and oferme to drive me back on his way home. Iguess Charliehad the night shift as well.

As I waited for Charlie in the living room, Sue was talking to one Of her friend and was Setting a day for Yoga classes. I had no idea sue had it in her.

5minutes later Charlie walktin the house and ask if I was redy to go.....

The restaurant was nice It lookt more like a Diner than a restaurant. but Cence I liked it l had no problem with it.....Jacob suggested me to try the wings wich came with the bestfries l had EVER had in my 17 Years...........Charlie laugh at me when I told him. and sad that Jacob had sad the same thing the first time he try them. We talk about a lot of stuff and l actually Felt sorry for all those Years missing out. IT wash't Sue's fault Or Jacob... I was the fact that I was wroging up and just felt akward coming to V.A and spending quality time with my dad. and I Felt bad I really did, It Seems that I missed a lot, not only from Charlie but from Sue an Jake.......Charlie look't at the time and told me ho had to get back to work. and as soon as I was going to explain about me getting a ride with Jake..... I saw Jake open the restaurant door and green us. we told Charlie about me getting a ride with Jake, and that's when he turned red and sad...

Over my death body you will.

I was confuse why did Charlie didn't want me fo get a ride with Jake................I guess that'swhen he saw my confusing face and told me...

Relax Bell's Jake is a grate Kid but I just don't agree with the way he travel's. 

MMMHHH I thought to my self does Jacob Fly or what, when I ask Charlie what did he ment by his way Of travel's. He just told me to follow him outside,... we got out of the restaurant Charlie walkup to a motorcycle that was part out the place, then I realize what Charlie meant about Jacob's way! of traveling.... It took us a while to convince Charlie of letting me ride with Jake, but I did in he finally gave in, the bike ride was awesome I could feel the wind in my hair, I felt like I was flying or if I was one of those vampires from the movie Twilight,  when Jake and I got home su was fixing up some stuff for me to take school the next day, I head up upstairs to my room and took a quick shower while I was in the shower I start thinking about my first day in Virginia Charlie,Jake, and Sue.. and how great had everything had went on my new beginning. .. I got out and change to new pair of untherwear and a long t-shirt I head up to my bed... as soon as I lay my head on the pillow I was out. :)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

thanks to everyone for giving me a change and read the first champer of LIVING HIGH SCHOOL... hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it... please leave a comment and it you have some ideas that you like to share and add to the story feel free to send me a imbox message...