♡ FP Jones X Reader (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Maybe I could find Fp in here.

It was a dimly lit bar filled with men in leather jackets. Some were playing pool, while others were playing darts, drinking at the bar, and talking loudly amongst each other. Music was being played.

Trying to be as confident as possible, I made my way into the bar and looked around. Some people began to look my way, and began to stare. One group after another started to look my way, until almost the whole bar was watching me.

WHY WERE THEY WATCHING ME?

'Maybe because these are old biker dudes while you are an eighteen year old in shorts and a tight t-shirt,' my conscience replied.

I got to a barstool and sat down looking at the bartender, who to my surprise, was female. A tall, lanky woman with shoulder-length raven hair stood behind the counter, cleaning glasses with a rag and popping bubble gum, clearly not wanting to even be bartending a shady bar.

"What'll it be?" she asked tediously, yet again popping her pink bubble gum.

"Um... A..." I couldn't speak. What could I drink here?

"The lady will have a... screwdriver... and I'll have a Jack Daniel's." My eyes widened as I turned my head to the side to see just the man who I was looking for, wearing a smug smirk that could have made me melt right then and there.

"Hey." I said, giggling a bit and then smiling.

"What's a pretty little girl like you doing in a place like this?" He asked, taking a quick look at my chest, making me blush a little.

"Looking for you actually. Well, not INTENTIONALLY looking for you, but in a sense, no, well, I don't know-" Fp put a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Shh." Fp said, a hearty laugh escaping from him. "Just drink." He took a swig of his whiskey, then pointing to my drink.

"You know I don't drink! I don't even know what this is!" I began to laugh.

"Calm your tits it's just vodka and orange juice. Try it!"

I put the glass to my lips and took a quick swig, swallowing fast. A burning sensation went down my throat. I took a deep breath, looking at Fp with a face of shock. He bursted out laughing, almost spilling his drink.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad," he regained his composure, "let me try it." Taking my glass, he put to his mouth and took a few sips. After sitting there for a few seconds, his once smile turned into a face of disgust.

"What... is that?!" He gasped, making me burst into laughter, making him laugh as well.

[Many drinks and a motorcycle ride later]

I weakly slid my hands through his hair as he moved his lips from mine down to my neck, which made me moan a little. I visibly shook as i felt is stubble on my neck. He laughed a little, sending vibrations through me. Fp's mouth did wonders as he started to make a lovebite on my collarbone. One of his hands moved down a bit to my breasts, and groped one, making me moan a bit louder. As my mouth opened, Fp moved his mouth to mine. Our lips moved in-sync as his hands massaged both of my breasts, making me go wild.

Because I was against the wall, all I could do was moan. My knees began to go weak, so he tapped my thighs, signaling to jump. With the strength I had left, I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist, my lips never leaving his unless we needed to breathe. He put me down on his couch and didn't waste any time on removing clothing, from both himself and me. FP first removed my t-shirt, and smirked at the sight of me. I reached my hands up to take off his tight black shirt. With my help, he quickly chucked it over his head and went back to work on me.

Fp sloppily removed my bra and stared in awe. I heard him mutter a "damn", and began to put his hands on my breasts.

"Wait." I said breathlessly. He looked up at me.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask, panting lightly, suddenly feeling anxious. He let out a deep throaty chuckle at my question and looked into my eyes.

"Doll, do you really think I'd leaving a hickey the size of a black hole on your neck if I wasn't into this?"

'Ugh, why did you have to ask a stupid question!?' I internally cursed at myself.

"Well, more importantly, I should ask if you're into this?" He looked into my eyes so sincerely that I nearly bucked at the hips.

With a sudden buzz of confidence, I smirked before biting my lips and looking at him.

"Yes, daddy."

Those words sparked something in Fp, his eyes grew darker and his pupils dilated as he took a sharp breath.

"Say that again," he growled seductively.

I trailed a hand down his chest lightly, and at an almost whisper, "I said, yes, daddy."

With a devilish smirk, he moved back down my body, but this time, moved to my shorts. Fp pulled them off at an unbelievable pace and used his teeth to pull my panties down slow. Before I could process what was happening, his mouth was on me, his tongue instantly going to work. I moaned louder than I have tonight at the intense feeling of pleasure. His tongue was meant for sinful tasks like this, that was for sure.

As his tongue dipped in and out of me, the pleasure increased and I felt my stomach tighten. I felt close to the edge as I looked up, moaning and panting at this feeling of bliss he was creating between my legs. I rode out my orgasm on his tongue, his hands gripping my ass roughly. Fp came back up, and roughly kissed me, and I gasped as I realized I could taste myself on his tongue. I never thought I'd actually find that sexy.

Before anything else could happen, multiple knocks were heard at the door. Fp pulled away quickly and froze, and both of us assumed the worst:

Jughead.

A few seconds later, more knocks were heard as a loud booming voice yelled through the door. "Fp! We need you at the Wrym."

The tension immediately subsided as we both relaxed.

"Doll, I'm sorry for doing this, but I need to go. I'll be back. Just sleep here," he whispered, and pressed one more kiss to my lips and got up.

"I'm up, I'm up!" In a flash, he got his shirt, jacket, and shoes on, but both shoes were on the wrong feet. I laughed a bit as I watched him get slightly frustrated with his shoes, then leave them the way they were. As he opened the door, he glanced over at me one last time, smirked, and closed it.

---

Yes, there were probably some moral mistakes made in this one, but I really like it.

ShOuLd I cOnTiNuE iT?!?!?!

answer in the comments.