Soon Arman entered with a file in his hand he greeted Manik , Raj and neyonika. "What brought you here Arman?" Manik asked strenly, which definitely caused sweat beads to form on Arman's face. "Sir the file of the project, in this file each and every detail is there about the project" Arman handed the file to Manik. Manik read the file and sent him.

              "Neyo have you packed our bags?" Raj asked to which she nodded . "Mom I am going to get ready, will be back" Manik went upstairs. Neyonika went to pack some food for him, after a while Manik came downstairs wearing a black suit with white shirt, hairs perfectly gelled . Buttlers brought his luggage and dumped it inside the car.

            "manu you will stay in grandpa's Mansion only is it clear, You will not stay at sarpanch's house " neyonika said strenly. "Neyo why are you getting worried, bedsides our own Mansion is there why will he stay in someone's house " Raj said said hugging her "yep, dad is absolutely right mom. Don't worry I will stay at our Mansion only" neyonika smiled and hugged Manik.

           "promise me you will take care of yourself, you will eat food on time, and will sleep on time. If you will not, than I won't talk to you" Manik and Raj smile and said "typical mom" she just slapped his chest "oww mom, ok fine I promise will take care of myself, will eat on time and will sleep on time ok " he said and rubbed her back.

             Neyonika broke the hug and said "ok and___ " she was stopped by Raj  "neyo now stop, you are making him late. He should reach in village before night, otherwise he would have to spend night in car only, I am sure you don't want that do you? " "Noo not a tall, manu you leave, now come let's go" saying they headed outside.

            Neyonika made him sit inside the car and kissed his forehead, whereas Manik smiled and kissed her cheek while Raj ruffled his hairs and said "take care" manik just smiled "yep"  soon Manik left . "Comeon now let's go , we are getting late for flight " Raj said and ordered buttler to bring their luggage soon they both settled and droved towards the airport, giving necessary instructions to the caretaker.

            Manik got busy in his video game "Ramesh, after 2or 3 hours stop the car near hotel" he ordered ramesh to which he nodded .

                 After hour or so Nandini went outside and placed the empty cup on kitchen slab, she turned and saw her dad standing in front of her starring at her. Nandi knew that, he was hiding something, but her emotions were bigger to understand his misery. Breaking the eyes contact Nandini went outside, and started watering the small trees.

             It was 5:00 pm when her swara called her "Nandini beta jaldi aao, tumhe aab taiyaar bhi hona hai, humein late naahi hona chaheye aao " ( Nandini come fast, now you need to get ready . We shouldn't get late come ). Picking her clothes with heavy heart, Nandini went inside washroom and changed her clothes.

            Nandini came out wearing a royal blue saree , around her waist daimond waist band was there . She went to swara's room, swara made her sit in front of mirror, made her hairs and told Nandini to do her make up, whereas she herself went to get ready.

            When swara came back, she saw Nandini ready and was looking angel, but how can swara compliment her she just said "tum taiyaar ho gayi accha hai, abhi sabhi log ayenge, sabhi se acche se baat karna. Samji na humara naak maat katana" ( you are ready good . Now everyone we will be here, behave nicely with everyone . Got it , don't make me ashamed ) she went from there.

            Nandini slowly wiped her tears which were ready to fall . "Humne kabhi naahi socha tha ki hamari shaadi aisi hogi, hume laga hamari shaadi hamare pasand ke ladke se hogi, per yaha hamari shaadi ek aaise ladke se ho rahi hai, joh sirf hamare shareer se pyaar karta hai " ( I never imagined my marriage to happen like this, I always thought that, I would marry the guy whom I like, but here I am marrying a guy who only loves my body ) Nandini chuckled her thoughts knowing now it's of no use to think about it .