2.What do we do with him?

"Da Qing, what does Chief Zhao say about scaring people by transforming?" said Lin Jing.

Da Qing shrugged. "Lao Zhao is not here. Who is going to take away my little fishie?" he asked. "Jing GeGe, are you going to take away my little fishie, hmm?" he said.

Suddenly someone pushed him off the table he was sitting on.

"Hey! What that was for?!" Da Qing asked indignantly.

"Is my way to tell you to go flirt somewhere else to," said Lao Chu annoyed. "And what are we going to do with that thing?" he asked, pointing at the unconscious intern collapsed on the sofa.

"I'm not flirting with that fake monk wannabe inventor," grumbled Da Qing.

"Hey! That was uncalled for! I don't want a fat cat that smells like stale fish to flirt with me either." Lin Jing retorted back.

"I'm not fat. I don't smell like stale fish. You fucking asshole, you will pay for what you said." Da Qing hissed out.

"Bring it on, you stupid fat cat," said Lin Jing, adding fuel to the fire.

Lao Chu could feel the vein in his head throbbing. He was this close to going home. Lao Chu was looking forward to a homemade meal. For once, he just wanted a peaceful and pleasant night relaxing with his boyfriend.

That goddamn bastard better approve his request for a month-long vacation after this, he thought bitterly.

Feeling someone tugging his sleeves, he turned over and saw Xiao Guo giving him a worried look. Smiling slightly, he patted a hand holding his jacket.

"Chu Ge," Xiao Guo said softly, looking at him with puppy eyes.

Lao Chu gave him a reassuring smile, but he was feeling murderous on the inside.

He is going to fucking murder Zhao Yun Lan at this rate. The bastard had to seal Wang Zheng inside a tv before leaving. He still had no idea what happened to Sang Zan. Zhu Hong won't stay put, dripping blood everywhere. That Xiao Guo will have to clean and disinfect all the surfaces. Cong Bo had no new leads on the case. Let's not mention the bickering couple in the back. He just wanted to go home, damnit!

Xiao Guo was worried about Chu Ge. With Chief Zhao and Professor Shen out on their honeymoon and the central headquarters kept sending them new interns. He doesn't know how much more Chu Ge can take. And Zhu Hong leaving a trail of blood everywhere she goes. He is glad he has stocked up on cavicide.

The perk of being the nephew of deputy director, you can order obscene about of disinfectant no will question you or ask why. He startles out of his thoughts by a roar coming from his right. He saw his boyfriend breathing fire at them.

"ENOUGH!"

Lao Chu let out a roar that echoed through SID. He looked like a crazy lunatic looking for his next kill. Pointing his finger at Da Qing and Lin Jing, he snarled, "I told you before, flirt elsewhere!"

"We are not flirt-!" their rebuke quickly died when they saw the murderous look in Lao Chu eyes.

The damn cat and dumb mutt are going to get a kill if they don't behave. Che Ge temper has already been tested and stretches thin as is. He also doesn't know how much he can take anymore. Xiao Guo own buddha temper has tested once too many times.

"Chu Ge, look what you did" Xiao Guo scolded, "You have woken up the intern." he nodded towards the awake and befuddled intern, who was looking around with a dazed look.

"That thin- "Xiao Guo looked at him pointedly, so he backpedaled quickly "....I mean, the intern..." he trailed off, feeling suddenly very tired and frustrated "Check on him to see if he's fine," he said with a resigned sigh.