Chapter ★ 1

Marinette's POV:

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm ringing loudly. "Ughhhh." I groaned as I rolled out of my bed. Today was the day I was leaving for England to attend my dream school London Canople University. This university had the biggest campus dedicated to the studies of fashion and arts. I squealed just thinking of it. I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower. I would finally be living alone, well not completely alone. I would have a roomate who's last name is Agreste living with me in the modern studio I rented. I hope he's nice, but the name Agreste seems familiar. I shrugged, the name not ringing a bell.

I stepped out of the bathroom, into my room, and grabbed some clothes. I went for the modern british girl look; I wore a black plaid short skirt with black stockings underneath, a faded red high neck sweater with full sleeves, a light brown trench coat and black ankle boots. I put my hair into two pigtails and put small black bows on them. I put on some nice makeup and put on some maroon lipstick. I did a little twirl in front of my mirror and hummed in satisfaction.

I grabbed my black Steve Madden purse and headed downstairs. My parents already loaded my luggage into the taxi and were waiting for me in the bakery. "Oh honey, we are going to miss you so much." My mother said as she started tearing up. "Mama, I'll be fine, I'm a big girl now. Don't worry I'll come to visit during the holidays." I said reassuring my parents. "We love you Marinette." My father said as both my parents pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I should really go now, my flight is in 2 hours at 1:30." I said as I started getting into the taxi. "Bye guys." I said as the I told the taxi to drive to PFX aiport.

I got out of the taxi and grabbed my lugage and went into the airport. I went through security and made my way towards terminal 5. I waited in the lounge area for boarding to start. I scrolled through instagram and looked at different posts. Half an hour later boarding had started and I quickly texted my parents telling them boarding had started. I picked up my bags and went passed the flight attendants. I was sitting in first class on seat A of row 2. I went to my seat and saw a man with blonde hair and emerald green eyes thats beauty was unexplainable. He had his headphones in and was facing out the window. I sat by him and took out my phone and starting looking through my playlist.

Adrien's POV:

I boarded the plane and sat down on my seat. My father sent me to England so I could study fashion and arts at London Canople University. He didn't even care to say goodbye to me. I sighed as I looked out the window and listened to my music. I was so deep in my thoughts, that I did not notice the girl sitting next to me. Her hair was a raven color that shined brightly, her skin was white as snow and her eyes were a shade of bright blue I have never seen before. She was beautiful. She looked away from her phone and looked at me smiling. I smiled back and looked outside as the plane took off. The flight was 6 hours long, so I deceided to take a quick nap. (Le time skip after 3 hours)

I opened my eyes, and checked the time. It was now 4:37 pm. I was about to move and sit up, when I felt something heavy on my shoulder. It was the girl beside me fast asleep. She looked so pretty and peaceful while she was asleep. I sat there and listened to my music.

Marinette's POV:

I woke up to someone caressing my face. "-ke up. -ake up. wake up, we are about to land." The voice said softly. I looked up and realized it was the guy who was sitting next to me. I blushed and apologized. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." I said as I hung my head in shame. "It's ok, i enjoyed the company. Anyways, we are about to land, so I wanted to wake you up." The guy said. "Still, I'm sorry Mr......uh?" I said as I realized I didn't know his name. "Just call me Adrien." The guy said as he put his hand out for me to shake. "And you are?" He said. "Marinette." We shook hands and made small talk. The flight landed and we exited the plane. London here I come.

So guys how was the first chapter. I am so tired because my sleep schedule is messed up. School will be starting in a week, and that means I won't be able to update as frequently as I do now. Grade 8 is pretty stressful, and I have to focus on grades as much as possible. Anyways, Marinette and Adrien met in the plane already, I wonder how they will react when they meet at the apartment. Find out in the next chapter! Leave a like and a comment!

— Ara 💙