Chapter One

Diana Coralynn Mackay, step-sister to Julianna Blythe and step-daughter of Richard Blythe, the top music producer in London, had spent four weeks in her room, alone, utterly depressed about the fact that her boyfriend had cheated on her with some bottle blonde barbie doll. 

She knew she had to get out and about, but it just wasn't that easy for her. So for the time she had alone, she sat and contemplated everything about her life. How much she'd been hurt... the facade she put on in front of everyone but Julianna and her mother.... 

According to all the sites, Richard had two beautiful, well-behaved, proper daughters. Corallyn and Julianna Blythe. 

Diana's step-sister was constantly in the public eye, her face on nearly all the magazines and tabloids. Because of that, Diana changed her name to Coralynn Blythe. 

Whenever they were out, she would wear her sunglasses and turn away from the paparazzi just enough that they wouldn't be able to snap a picture of her whole face.  

They were more focused on Julie to even give a care about Coralynn, and she was fine with that. Her privacy was precious to her.

Julianna's constant begging was what made her finally decide to come out and face the world. Well, that and her offer of food.

~Music poured out the crack under the door, muffling the sounds of sniffles and sobs. Julianna sighed heavily as she knocked lightly on her step-sister's door.

"Coralynn, come on... you need to get out of the house." She called,  jiggling the handle, only to find it locked.

"Julie, please, I just want to be alone." 

The blonde groaned as she pounded harder on the door, "It's been a month! I think that's enough time to be alone!"

No response.

"Cora, please.... listen, I know it's hard, but you have to get over that jerk! He didn't even deserve you!" 

The music died down a little, and Julianna heard footsteps approaching, "He cheated on me, Julie..."

 "He proved my point. Now, come on! Just one day out of your room. Please? I'll take you shopping... and to your favorite restaurant! My treat!" 

There was a clicking sound as the door was unlocked and opened, revealing a very tired, puffy eyed, ginger Coralynn, "... Nando's?"

"Nando's." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Liam leaned back against the couch in Louis and Harry's flat, examining the magazine that had been sitting on the coffee table. The front picture was of two girls walking out of a clothing store, both with multiple bags looped around their arms. The tall blonde was facing the photographer, a smile adorning her face as she gripped the door handle. 

The redhead was walking out the door, her hand lifted to her sunglasses as she tried to turn l away from the paparazzi. 

The title of the article read, 'Julianna and Coralynn Blythe spotted in the strip mall, shopping for the upcoming party promoting Richard Blythe's Music business.'

"These two seem to be on everything lately." Liam said as he dropped the magazine back onto the table, looking over at Niall.

“I reckon that there get’s their blood a-boilin',” Niall said as he attempted to perfect his country/american accent.

"..." Liam chuckled lightly, "well. Anyone hungry?”

“YES!” Niall jumped up, ditching the accent as he yelled.

Liam stood, grabbing his phone before looking back at the boys, "You guys coming?"

"I'm meeting with Jessie and Marla to help Jessie get settled in more." Zayn said, already heading toward the door.

 “And I’m just going to hang with Marla,” Louis grinned.

Harry shrugged, “Sorry mates, I promised Leila we’d go have a superhero movie marathon at Paul’s place.” 

Liam looked over at Niall, "Seems it's just you and me. Ready to go?”

Niall bounced up and down like a toddler, “Come onnnn,” He whined, “Let’s goooo.”

With that, Liam gently pushed Niall out if the flat and drove them both to-- well, where else? Nandos 

Picture off to the side of Diana-

Hope you liked the chapter! ~Lyn