t h r e e : p u l l i n g

Start from the beginning

I eventually settled on a red Irwin 94/5SOS hoodie crop top, black leggings, and some black converse.

Once I had my outfit on, I started to dry my hair with a blow dryer that I found under the sink.

Once my hair was dry, I put it into a messy bun. Then I went to find Pepper and Tony.

I found them in the kitchen, sitting at the bar eating some fruit.

I just stood there awkwardly, until Pepper finally noticed I was standing there.

"Hey, Y/N, come eat some breakfast" Pepper says which causes Tony to turn and look and me.

Tony smiled and tossed me an apple, I smiled back and caught the apple. I took a bite, and went to sit down next to Pepper.

"Okay, So were gonna go room and clothes shopping today. We'll get other stuff too, but that's what we're mainly gonna focus on" Tony says as he throws the core of his apple away.

Time Skip: Y/N's POV

I decided to just leave the room white, so Tony didn't have to buy any paint. We are currently picking a bed frame.

Time Skip : Tony's POV

We just finished buying all of the bedroom furniture for Y/N's room. I was having some workers load it all in a truck, so they could take it home and start setting it all up.

Currently we're picking a new wardrobe of clothes for Y/N. She seems to really like Hot Topic and Rue 21.

We continue to go in and out multiple stores, such as; Old Navy, Hot Topic, Rue 21, Nike, Underarmour, Adidas, and many more.

After about one thousand and five hundred dollars worth of shoes and clothes, we headed to Target.

At Target, we got Y/N a CD player/Speaker with an aux, and hundreds of CDs. We also got vinyls and a record to play them on.

Y/N picked albums from bands and artists such as; AC/DC, GreenDay, All American Rejects, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Panic! At The Disco, Avril Lavigne, Against The Current, Fall Out Boy, and many more.

Time Skip : Y/N's POV

Currently we're on the way back to Tony's house, Tony and Pepper were telling me that I would start school with Peter Parker next week.

I'm not sure why, but when they said that I smiled. They also said that we would go school supplies shopping either tomorrow or the next day.

"Hey, kid, just so you know, I have workers putting your room together right now. Also, do you have a phone?" Tony says.

"No, I don't. Mom wouldn't let me get one" I say and look down lightly pulling on my sleeve.

"Well tomorrow we're gonna get you one, Okay?" Tony says.

"Okay. Thank you guys so much, for doing all of this for me" I say and pull on my sleeve again.

"You're welcome. What kind of dad would I be if I didn't do this for you?" He says sarcastically, which makes me smile.

When we pulled up to the house we started to carry multiple bags in at a time.

Once we had everything in the house, Tony decided to go see if my room was done.

He came back down stairs and told me to follow him. We got up to my room and I gasped when I saw it,

 We got up to my room and I gasped when I saw it,

I thought it was beautiful.

"Oh my God, thank you so much!" I exclaim and hug Tony.

Time Skip : Y/N's POV

We just finished arranging all the extra stuff Tony bought for my bedroom. I slid the crate of CDs into a slot on a cub dresser thing.

Then I slid the one with the Vinyls next to it. While the CD player and record sat on top of it.

Eventually night came and we all went to bed. I get to sleep the most comfortable bed ever!!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter! Let me know in the comments!😘

~~~~~~~~~~~author~~~~~~~~~~~