Home

Richard had decided that the next day, he and Raven would leave. He really didn't want to stay too long, not with Tim. Richard began packing, but stopped to think about Raven. How she always seemed to barricade her emotions. He wanted her walls to come down, so he could show her that emotions were good. Persuading Raven could be a challenge. One way or another, he would get her to come out of that shell. He finished packing, and headed out of his room to Raven's. Richard knocked once, and she opened. He peeked in, seeing she was already packed. She answered his question before he got to ask. "I sensed homesickness, so I've been packed since last night." It didn't surprise him, she was always ready. "Well, we have to say goodbye first, so bring your bag down to the kitchen, Bruce and Tim will be waiting for us." Raven crossed her arms over her chest. "Do I have to say farewell to Tim?" Richard chuckled, and led her to the kitchen. Tim sat at the table, eating cereal, and Bruce sat across from him, reading a newspaper.  Richard cleared his throat, and Bruce stood. Tim looked up, nodded, and went back to eating. Bruce shook Richard's hand, opening his mouth to speak. "It was nice to see you again, Dick." Richard nodded, and Bruce took Raven's hand. "Raven, I am sorry for any problems that you have faced here. It was a pleasure having you." He bowed slightly, and Raven replied. "Do not worry about any minor problems. I had a nice time here. Thank you for inviting me." Bruce let her hand go, and walked them to the door. Raven heard a mumble from Tim. "Later." It was almost inaudible, but she heard it. Once more, Bruce shook their hands, and soon they were back into the car. Richard opened her door, and Raven sat in the seat. He went to his side, started the car, and with that, they were off. Raven decided that sleep would be good. It was 7 A.M, and she had only fallen asleep about and hour ago. Before she could close her eyes though, both of their communicators went off. Raven picked her's up, motioning for Richard to keep driving. She opened it, and Starfire's smiling face shone through the screen. "Yes?" Raven's voice held no emotion, just as always. Starfire's eyes lit up, and she spoke. "When are you and friend Robin traveling back to the tower?" Her voice was sweet, and Raven sighed. "We're on our way back right now, Star. We should be back by 10." Starfire nodded , her smile the same. "We will see you at that time, yes?" Raven nodded, closing her eyes for a second. "Star, I have not had any sleep for a while, so if this conversation is over, I'd like to try to sleep." "Ok, friend Raven. Drive safely, and tell Robin I said hello!" With that, Starfire hung up. Richard glanced at Raven, obviously worried. "You should've told me about your sleep issue." Raven once again sighed, "It was just last night." She leaned her seat back, closing her eyes. Richard took the hint, and kept his eyes straight ahead. Raven, Raven, Raven. When will you open up?

   3 hours later, Raven and Robin were at the Titan's Tower doorstep. Raven didn't even get to knock. The door swished open, Starfire's arms pulling in the two. She led them into the common room, where Cyborg was making breakfast. Beast Boy was playing one of his Mega Monkeys games. Starfire giggled, gaining the two boy's attention. They ran over, hugging Robin. Beast Boy went to hug Raven, but she stepped to the side, causing Beast Boy to fall. After all the hugs were done, Raven spoke. "I'll be in my room." She walked to the door, but a firm hand took hold of her shoulder. She turned slowly, seeing Cyborg. "I'd appreciate it if you'd let me go." Her voice was low, dangerous. Cyborg didn't back up though. "You okay, Rae? You seem a little tense." He gave her a soft smile, but she turned her head, drawing up her hood. Starfire, Beast Boy, and Robin stood, waiting for Raven's answer. She shrugged off Cyborg's hand, turned to the door, and practically hissed, "I'm fine." Cyborg's eyes widened, but he stayed put. Raven walked through the door, steaming. She walked into her room, grabbed her mirror, and jumped into the portal.

   Knowledge greeted Raven, and pushed up her glasses. Raven instantly began questioning. "Why are my emotions going so haywire?" She had her hand on her hip, waiting. Knowledge imitated her body movement, as she answered. "Now that you have found someone to share your life with, your emotions feel that Robin needs to know them. The more you hold back, the more emotional you get." She was interrupted by Rage. "Trust me, Raven, you don't want me to get out of control. That incident with Robin? Yeah, I could do so much worse than that." Raven rubbed her temples. " I thought emotions were bad." knowledge laughed. "You're out of Trigon's grasp. Your emotions are free now." She pushed Raven towards the exit, and Raven didn't struggle. "Ok. I'll try to show more emotion." She was at the exit, but had turned to knowledge. Knowledge shooed her away, and soon, Raven found herself on her bedroom floor. She got up, dusted her leotard off, and walked towards the common room. She wasn't going to confront Robin, but instead went towards her tea kettle. She started the water, got out a tea packet, and put her favorite mug on the counter. Raven felt eyes watching her, so she turned her head towards the couch. Sure enough, Robin was looking into her eyes, the we-need-to-talk expression on his face. She nodded, pouring her tea. Robin got off the couch, startling Starfire and Beast Boy. Cyborg just sat there, completely understanding. He grabbed the changeling and the  Tameranian, keeping them at their seats. Robin walked through the hall, Raven following. He went to his room, opening the door for Raven. She sat in a chair, and Robin sat on his bed. He looked down to his hands, speaking softly. "We need to talk." Raven nodded, but quickly added a yes. Robin looked into her amethyst eyes, wishing that her hood would be down. He ignored his wishes, sighing. "How about we start with the  'Roof Accident.'"