* PHONE CONVO *

C- "umm hello"

Me- "damn you answering the phone like you don't know a motherfucker"

C- "I honestly don't, would you mind telling me who this is"

Me- laughing "this Chris ma"

C- "ooh yeah wassup" laughing

Me- "nothing I was just calling you out of class already"

C - " yeah why what you want"

Me - "dang you sound like you don't wanna see a nigga"

C - "and what makes you think that"

Me - " whatever look I wanna come see you, I wanna take yo kid ass to get some ice cream"

C- "really Chris some got damn ice cream ughh whatever why not and don't call me no kid"

Me- laughing "Bet you want me to pick you up or you gon come to my house"

C- "I'll come to yours I dont need you knowing where I live" laughing

Me- "it's okay imma find out sooner or later lil ma"

C- laughing hard ash "bye Chris just text me your address and I'll be there"

Me- "Ight see you when you get here"

C- "Ight ugly" hanging up

Damn imma have to fuck her ass up fr fr. She think she slick but its coo though. I texted her my address and she showed up 20 minutes later. I wasn't even dressed. She knocked on the door I opened it and let her in. She was looking basic but still fine ash. She had on some black skinny jeans, a red Jordan shirt, and the bred 11s and her hair was just in a high ponytail. "damn I kinda figured you would be dressed already" she said looking me up and down. I only had on some sweats with no shirt. "Only thing I need to put on is a shirt damn hold up". I went to my room found my bred 11's and a red Jordan to match ooh she gon be mad. I walked back to where she was and she was laying down on the couch on her phone. "Well damn just get comfortable" I said looking at her with a mug. "Boy fix yo damn face plus I wasn't about to stand and wait for your ass and did you really have to put something similar to me on ughh ugly ass nigga just fucked it all up" she said walking over to me. "Nah it was actually already out and who you calling ugly, UGLY" my lying ass "You ready". "I been ready but dealing with yo slow ass" she said walking out the door and walking to my car. And what makes her think we taking my car. I locked up my house and walked to my car unlocked it and we got in and heading to the ice cream shop.

P.O.V Cashmere

I'm really surprised that I even agreed to go "out" with Chris ass. When we got in the car it was alittle silent. I know we don't know each other but damn can he start a conversation. I just decided to turn on the radio which made his ass talk. He hit my hand away saying don't touch my radio. Well someone's cranky I thought. "Why you touching my radio" he said looking at me. "Cause you not talking about shit so I need something that's speaking or saying something" I said rolling my eyes at him. "So you wanna talk and don't roll your eyes at me" he said pulling up to the ice cream shop and finding a parking spot. "Boy stfu I can roll my eyes at whoever I want to" I said before getting out and slamming the door. I was halfway to the door when he snatched be from behind turned be around and pulled me to him. "Don't be slamming my fucking door do it again and see what happen" he said looking down at me. "Tf I look like listening to yo ass I can slam whoever door I want to, thank you" trying to push away from him but that shit wasn't working. Why all these niggas gotta be so got damn strong like wtf. "You can just stop trying to get away cause im not letting you go" he said picking me up. Damn this nigga making me look like a fucking kid tf wrong with this nigga. Before I knew it he kissed me passionately. I was surprised as hell but at the same time I didn't push away like wtf is that. 1 minute later of kissing in the middle of the parking lot he put me down and smiled. "You know what that mean right" grabbing my hand and leading me to the ice cream shop. "No what it mean" looking up at him confused. "You mine" he said opening the door to the shop as we both walked in.  "Boy stop if you think that little kiss makes me yours, no honey that don't work like that around here". We both ordered our ice cream and sat down and ate it. The whole time we where eating just talking getting to know each other. Chris was actually a chill person but I ain't gon be with his ass though. All these niggas is the same and I honestly don't have time for that I'm trying to graduate and start my career I don't need nothing to stop me. We finished up and headed back to his house it was around 3 when we got back and I was tired ash I needed some rest plus I have to study I had a big exam coming up. I got out the car and headed to his front door he was looking at me weird like tf are you doing. "I thought you were going home why you at my door" he said unlocking his door and walking in. "I'm tired and I need some sleep before I go home and study if you don't mind me staying just for a little while longer" walking into his house and plopping on his couch. He just ignored me and sat on the other couch while I drifted into a deep peaceful sleep.

P.O.V Jacob

After that little incident at the club I had to follow her everywhere she went her house her school anywhere she went I went. I had to find if she was really his girl or not. When she left from the club last night I made sure she didn't suspect that somebody was following her. I found out where she lived. Maybe it does sound a little stackerish but you would do the sane if it somebody you truly loved. I followed in the morning to her school even her class I have to know, but after class she didn't go start home she went to the nigga house. I made sure I followed then wherever they was going. They pulled up to a ice cream shop wtf kind of shit is that. I saw something I wish I hadn't have seen. When he picked her up and kissed her my blood was just boiling I wanted to end that nigga right there. I called up my nigga Casper. I had to handle some shit.

PHONE CONVO

Casper- "wassup homie"

Me- "nothing man look we needa kill this nigga"

Casper- "bruh you still stuck on that just leave it alone"

Me- "is you siding with this nigga"

Casper- "no nigga damn just think about what you doing killing this nigga aint gon being ha back to you this gon make ha hate yo ass even more"

Me- "wtf you talking about she always been mine yoy think imma just let some nigga come up into my shit nah nigga fuck that"

Casper- "J I'm just telling you to be smart thats all you don't want to lose ha forever now do you"

Me- "I ain't gon lose her either way it go"

Casper- "mane whatever just know im witchu just hmu later about what we gon do"

Me- "thats my nigga ight ill hyu later bye" handing up. It's time to end this now.