Epilogue

It was morning. The bird's singing voice could be heard from the window. The gentle wind gently caressed Bai Yu's cheek. It has been a long time that he never has a peaceful morning like the one he has now.

"Bai, wake up... I have bought some noodles for our breakfast. Let's enjoy the breakfast together..."

The gentle voice that woke him up sounded like the voice of an angel

The gentle voice that woke him up sounded like the voice of an angel. As Bai opened his eyes he felt like he really saw an angel. Thinking that he was still in a dream, Bai chose to close his eyes again to continue his beautiful dream.

"Bai, come on. You have to get prepare now or else you will be late for your shooting today..." Yilong sat on the side of the bed and delicately shook Bai's body.

"Yes, mommy~~~" Finally Bai opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes. He saw that Yilong was already dressed up. He also has prepared the breakfast for both of them on the table. Beside the bed, he could see that the older man has tidied up his bag and his clothes that he used last night. His Long ge was really incredible. Sometimes he really wished that he could marry this guy.

Yilong passed a plastic glass with a toothbrush and toothpaste on it to Bai's hand. "I have prepared the hot water so you can take a bath now. You can use my towel and my clothes too if you want. I have prepared everything for you..."

Since Bai was too lazy too move, Yilong have to push him all the way to the bathroom.

As he heard the voice of the flowing water, Yilong could feel a bit easy. It has been a long time that he hasn't taken care of his little brother like he do now. He sat on the table, waiting for the other to accompany him to enjoy the breakfast.

Not long after that, Bai came out from the bathroom. He ran cheerfully like a child to the table and sat in front of the older man. "Thank you, Long ge! Let's enjoy the food!!!" Then he ate the noodles happily.

Yilong let out a big smile as he enjoyed his meal. It felt like the previous days when they were shooting the Guardian series, the happiest time in his life.

"Hey, Long ge!" Bai started the conversation, "Your place is really comfortable. Can I come here again someday?"

Yilong nodded, "Of course, anytime you want, Bai..."

Bai smiled as he chewed the noodles, "Then I will surely come here often so that Long ge's heart wouldn't be frozen again..."

"It's still morning and you have already started to flirt..." Yilong coughed.

"Of course! Because I like to warm up Long ge's days..." Bai answered with a little laughter, "Ah, I will keep sending memes to you to keep you warm even I was far away from you!"

Yilong giggled, "Fine, do whatever you wish..."

After finishing his meal, Bai looked at his phone, "Oh, no! I have to go now, or else I will get late for the shooting!!!"

The younger man grope his bag and ran into the entrance quickly.

Yilong helped the younger one to tidy up his clothes before he let the man ran into his car. He was a bit sad as he saw his sun leaving him again. However, as an adult he has to understand that everyone has his own business to do.

As he tidied up the room, he realized that Bai just left his clothes on the table. Quickly he took his phone to let Bai knew about it. But as he opened the phone's screen, there were already some messages on his phone.

[Thank you for the meal and the bed. I love you, Long ge, my one and only Shen Wei!]

Yilong's heart almost got touched until he saw the messages after that. Bai sent him some of his sleeping face photos along with some meme words in it.

"Damn you, naughty boy!!! I will have my revenge!!!"