- ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴏʀᴇs

"Abuelita, please!!" begged Valeria. "Hayden went there and came back alive and well!" Hayden and Vale were currently trying to make the brunette's grandma let her granddaughter go to the 'Anne' set. "We know the cast well enough to go spend some time with them! Please! I will do whatever you want, Abuelita! You won't need to do any chores! (In Spanish)"

Hayden looked at her best friend. When she was talking in Spanish, then it should be important for her. The blonde was feeling sorry for Vale. She hasn't met the cast yet even though she's been texting all of them and knew them almost as well as Hayden did.

"The cast really likes Vale and can't wait to meet her!" Hayden spoke this time. "They've been waiting for so long and so has Valeria! Please let her come next time!"

"Is there really gonna be next time?" Valeria whispered to her best friend so only she could hear her.

"Of course!" The other girl did the same.

Both girls turned to the old woman in front of them, waiting for her answer impatiently.

"You can go!" she finally spoke. The girls started screaming and jumping around hugging each other tightly. "I watched the show and I really liked it. I think the kids are good."

"Wait, what?" Vale stopped to look at her grandmother with a shocked face.

"You watched the show?!" Hayden pleaded. "And you liked it?!"

"Yes!" Abuelita sat on the old couch in the middle of the living room. "Why are you so surprised?"

"Abuelita, I thought you only watch your telenovelas!" Valeria plopped on the seat next to her grandma.

"I thought a little change would be fun!" She raised her finger to stop Valeria from speaking up again, then continued. "That doesn't mean I will stop watching my telenovelas!"

"Of course, Abuelita!" Hayden smiled while saying that. After that she went on to hug the old woman lovingly. "Thank you so much!"