Chapter 10

Ye Shaohua put her luggage in a small apartment not far from the capital's university, then she went to the capital's university to inform them of her arrival.

The academician of the computer department waited for her at the entrance of the laboratory, and took her to the entire lab. Many people passing by turned around and looked back. "We can consider it as waiting for you to come back, so how is our lab? Are you not interested in staying?"

Talent is very important to a country, especially one like Ye Shaohua. The academician was very familiar with Gu Jingyun, so she knew what Ye Shaohua was doing in M country. That's why she wanted Ye Shaohua to come as an exchange student at any cost.

"Academician, let's put off this matter until some time later, you know that my base camp is in M country." Ye Shaohua smiled.

"If you want to, I will report it directly," said the academician, who also looked at her. "Moreover, there is young master Gu, are you afraid that your base camp will not be returned?"

"He really didn't have anything to do with this." In fact, if Ye Shaohua wanted to move her base camp back home, there is still a way, but this can't be said directly to the academician. She still had other things to do. "You probably don't know. After I left, the FBI was dispatched. I almost couldn't come back here... but if you want to cooperate with Galaxy, there is a way."

The academician's face was a bit heavy, and when she heard Ye Shaohua's words, her face showed a smiling expression.

They originally invited Ye Shaohua because of the technology of Galaxy Network, but she didn't think that Ye Shaohua would be so simple.

In fact, the academicians knew that every country can't wait to catch talents like Ye Shaohua, if it was not forced, M country would not let her back.

She still wanted to say something to Ye Shaohua, but she did not expect that Ye Han who was looking for her(YSH), arrived. The academician looked at her and had to leave with regret.

Ye Shaohua narrowed her eyes and said nothing. Ye Han directly hugged her and put his pitch-black head on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" In two years, Ye Han grew taller than before, and Ye Shaohua was not short among women. Now, she was able to reach his chin.
Ye Han knew that this was a public place, so he released Ye Shaohua not long after, his nose and eyes were red.

Today, he was supposed to help Ye Shaohua arrange a place to live. However, Ye Ke took advantage of Ye father's disease to make her dad a mere figurehead. She also completely controlled Ye clan's source of income, and she said something strange to him.

"She said that I will still eventually want to betray her, she just started to become strong," Ye Han sat on the stairs, buried his head in his knees, his voice hoarse. "But how is this possible, she is my sister ah."
He sometimes felt that Ye Ke looked at his own eyes and could not wait to eat him.

Ye Shaohua patted his head, her brows wrinkled. Ye Han did not do anything, this Ye Ke... After being reborn, perhaps she became crazy?

**

On the other side, Ye Ke returned to the capital's university.

When she came back, she heard a group of people around her discussing the exchange student. she also knew that the academician had specially waited for her news.

Ye Shaohua's information was not entirely secret. Some people had also heard some things. For example, Ye Shaohua is the student representative of Stanford CS department. In the past two years, she had won numerous awards, and the International Computer News even had specially opened a whole page for her.