Chapter 2

"Since aunt's house is busy, I will not stay longer." In the end, this is the family affairs of Ye Family. Fu Jiachen did not stay to watch the fun.

Madam Ye asked Ye Ke to send him off. There were only Ye Han, Madam Ye and the housekeeper in the hall.

After they left, the expression on Madam Ye's face instantly became cold. Then she said a few words to Ye Shaohua, and she told the housekeeper to let Ye Shaohua become familiar with Ye Family, give her information on the family, and thus let him take care of Ye Shaohua. She left the room.

If she was just married, Madam Ye would mind the existence of Ye Shaohua.

But now, the situation is different, Ye Ke and Ye Han have been smart since childhood, and they are many times better than Ye Shaohua, who is all plain. So, this time, when she heard that Ye father wanted to pick up Ye Shaohua, Madam Ye did not refuse.

Ye father's ex-wife's daughter couldn't compare with her pair of children. When she saw Ye Shaohua, she had a strange sense of victory.

"Eldest miss, today is sunday, I will bring you a report tomorrow." The butler told Shaohua with a glance.

Ye Shaohua stretched and carelessly responded with a sound.

A servant handed her a glass of water and she picked it up.

Ye Han just stood up from the sofa, he called someone on the phone. His voice was not deliberately low, he seemed very excited. "The preliminary race starts at 8:00pm, just use my car. It's a limited edition that my dad brought back from abroad !"

Upon hearing this sentence, Ye Shaohua turned around and suddenly remembered one thing. She couldn't help but smile. "Younger brother, your car has insufficient horsepower, so there will be an accident in this competition."

Ye Han had already hung up the phone. When he heard Ye Shaohua's words, he could not help but turn his head to her. His voice was rebellious. "Is the engine horsepower insufficient? Do you know what kind of car I drive to dare say this? Also, don't call me brother, I only have one sister!"

The housekeeper and the servant on the side heard Ye Han's words and looked at Ye Shaohua. Their eyes were cold and biting.

It seems that the eldest miss doesn't know her place. She is not as good as she looks on the surface.

She just came to the Ye family and she is already trying to find faults with her two siblings. She really thought that she has the same weight as a real miss from Ye family?

Ye Shaohua put the cup of water on the table after drinking it. Before leaving, she also licked her lips seeing Ye han's mood : "Believe it or not, do as you wish."

In the original plot, Ye Han has always been a cold-hearted boy. Although he is very fierce to Ye Shaohua, he is also the only one who has fought with Fu Jiachen for Ye Shaohua.

At night, Ye Han did not return, and Ye father was busy with the company's affairs until very late.

It was not until the next morning that Ye Shaohua saw everyone from Ye family.

Ye father was reading a financial newspaper. Ye Han sat on the side with a heart-wrenching look. His face was not very good. Ye Ke was holding a computer. The atmosphere was very harmonious. When Ye Shaohua came in the room, she saw Ye Ke sitting on the sofa holding a computer.

Before, when Ye Shaohua was not performing undercover tasks , she was rushing to catch brokers. There was no time to rest all throughout the year. It was rare to have time to relax, and she rarely slept and woke up naturally.