Justin & Brianna

One Shot for @GODlovesbeadles 

Brianna's P.O.V- 

Today was Valentines day and Justin wasn't here to spend it with me. He was on tour in Europe and the tour wasn't finishing for another month. He was having a concert in France tomorrow so he was staying in France, the city of love. I wish I could be their with him but sadly I was not. 

I didn't have anyone to spend my Valentines with. My friends were all going out with their dates or boyfriends. I was going to spend my Valentines at home, all by myself. 

It was around 7pm and I was bored. If I was Justin, I know Justin would of planned a perfect date for the both of us. 

I was currently watching The Notebook. I always loved sappy romantic movies and I would always make Justin watch them with me. 

I missed Justin so much. I haven't seen him for two months and I was hoping that I would see him for Valentines but I'm not. I miss hearing his voice, his laughter, seeing him smiles, I miss his tight hugs and wonderful kisses. 

While Justin's was gone and traveling the world, I was worried. I was worried that he'll find somebody better than me... what if he did and what if he was having dinner with a beautiful model under the Eiffel Tower at the moment. 

I wish he was with me right now and I wish he was hugging me and telling me that everything was going to be alright. He would always tell me that when I'm on the phone or on skype with him. 

He hasn't called me, texted or skyped me today. It made me scared and worried. It was driving me crazy. 

It hurts to love someone so much. I love Justin so much that it makes my heart hurt. Sometimes I wonder how I was lucky enough to have such a wonderful boyfriend like Justin. 

Suddenly I heard my cellphone buzz. I quickly grabbed it and hoped it was Justin but it wasn't. It was a text from my best-friend, Jessica. 

Can you meet me at the park? I have to tell you something :'( - Jessica

I hope Ryan didn't do anything to her. Jessica deserved a guy who truly loved her and would do anything for her not some guy who barley cared and who would make her cry.

I quickly replied, I'll be their in 5 :) - Brianna. 

I grabbed Justin's sweater that he had left here from the last time he was here and pulled it on. I grabbed my cellphone and left the house. The park was only 3 minutes away.

It was a cold night for a February night.  The neighborhood was quiet and nobody was home. They were all probably on dates. 

I arrived at the park quickly and I went to the sport where me and Jessica should would meet up at. We would always meet up near the pond. The park wasn't dark, they still had the lights on. 

I saw the pound from my distance and I saw a figure sitting on the bench. I couldn't see them clearly but I know it was Jessica. 

"Jessica?"I called out, as I approached her. 

The figure turned around and it wasn't Jessica... it was Justin! 

He stood up and I ran up to him to hug him. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. 

I can't believe Justin was here. He's suppose to be France.

"What are you doing here?"I asked, my eyes watering. 

"Did you really think that I'll pass on this holiday and forget to see you?"He asked me. 

"Yeah."I nodded. 

He chuckled,"That's messed up."

"I missed you so much Justin."I told him truthfully. 

"I missed you too. I don't know I survived this long without seeing you."He smiled at me. 

I unwrapped my legs from his waist but I still had my arms wrapped around his shoulder. Justin didn't look any different, he still looked the same. 

"And I missed doing this..."He said.

"Doing wh-"But he cut me off as he kissed me on the lips. 

After a few seconds,I pulled away and said,"I love you."

"I love you too beautiful."He said before he kissed me once more. 

 The End. 

If you didn't like your one shot, just tell me and I'll rewrite it. :)