"As you wish M'Lady." He said giving a little bow ginning like an idiot.

When the two finally made it to the great hall, they were laughing hysterically at the terrible prank ideas that Ailee had come up with. Sirius's arm was still draped around her shoulder, and he noticed the glares from around the room before Ailee did. He tried to keep her attention on him, so she wouldn't notice the nasty looks the jealous girls were giving her as they walked to their seats, but, eventually she did notice. Sirius felt her tensed up as her eyes wandered around the room. He pulled her closer and gave her a reassuring smile. They sat down together at breakfast across from James and Remus. Lily had apparently had gone to sit with Severus at the Slytherin table, and Peter was once again trying to escape from the friend zone sitting with Rosie and her Hufflepuff friends.

"Well don't you two look dapper!" Said Remus.

"Oh yeah! You two are going on your da- er ..day... out .. together." Said James. Ever since it became public news that they were going to Hogsmead together, James was of the same mind as Lily. It was most certainly a date.

They ate their breakfast and decided to keep their pranking plans a secret in case they wanted to prank James or Remus. As they made their way toward the wizarding village, they concocted a plan.The plan was simple, but would be highly amusing. They were going to jinx everyone's hair to be brilliant shades of glittery gold and red the day of the first Gryffindor Quidditch game.

Try outs were coming up and Ailee was almost certainly going to be made seeker again and Sirius keeper.

Ailee was throughly entertained by Sirius's theatrics as he showed her around Zonkos. He bought her a nose biting teacup before they headed off to honeydukes. They wandered through the store looking all the weird and wonderful candy collections. Sirius spotted the sugar butterfly wings, which he knew were Ailee's favorite, and noticed that they had a new lemon flavor. He went to where she was eyeing some sugar quills and grabbed her hand to lead her over to the sugar butterfly wings display.

"Oh! Lemon! I love lemon!" She squealed, her fingers still laced in his. Neither one wanted to let go, but had to when they went to pay at the counter. Sirius insisted on buying her the lemon flavored candies since he was the one that found them, despite her obstinate protests that he didn't need too. But secretly she was glad he did.

They walked along the street towards the three broomsticks and Ailee let her hand lightly brush against Sirius's. If it were any other girl, he would have grabbed her hand right then and there. But Ailee wasn't any other girl and he really didn't want to mess things up. So he waited until her hand brushed against his a second and third time before casually lacing his fingers with hers.

They found a booth near the back of the pub and Ailee sat down waiting as Sirius went to get their drinks. She didn't realize until he had returned that she had completely forgotten to let him know how she sort of despised butterbeer... in her defense it was a very unpopular opinion to hold and so she usually kept it to herself.

"Here you go m'lady!" Said Sirius placing the two frothy drinks down in front of them. He was confused about the look she was giving him. Was it guilt? Weird. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh um.." she said hesitantly. She indeed felt guilty. He had gone out of his way to make this day absolutely lovely and here she was being picky about what drink he so graciously got for her. She could try to drink it? Right? She hadn't tried it in years, so maybe she would like it now? "Nothing. Nothings wrong." She said with a forced smile.

Sirius didn't look convinced, but figured it was better to drop the subject for now.

He picked up his mug and said, "cheers!" And she did the same.

She took one sip of the butterscotch flavored drink and scrunched up her face in disgust. She most definitely still hated butterscotch. She realized Sirius had seen her and gave a guilty smile.

"You don't like butterbeer do you." He said smiling and shaking his head slowly. "Ailee, you could have just told me, it's not that big of deal."

"Well I didn't want you to think I was ungrateful or something... and I haven't really had any in years so I thought I'd try it again. But.."

"But you hate it." He said chuckling.

"Yes. Well not really it, but butterscotch. I hate butterscotch." She said with a sheepish smile.

"Well more for me I suppose!" He said sliding her drink in front of himself. "So, what would you like to drink?"

"Gillywater?"

"One Gillywater coming right up!" He said going back to the bar.

Ailee felt the butterflies flurrying in her stomach as he came back towards her from the bar grinning.

Once they had finished their drinks they headed back to the castle... reluctantly. As they walked together Sirius held her hand, lacing his fingers in hers once again, without even thinking. She smiled up at him and said "I really had fun today."

"Me too." He said smiling back down at her looking into her beautiful baby blue eyes, then down at her sweet smile. He had to drag his eyes away so he could watch where he was going. He was so comfortable with her, things with her were just easy. Not easy in a boring way, but easy in a way that he didn't feel like he was forcing conversation or having to put on a show.

All his life he had been acting. He acted like he didn't care what people thought. He acted like the fact that his parents never truly loved him didn't bother him. He acted like he was confident. But deep down, he did care; he wanted acceptance. He was hurting. Deep down he didn't feel confident, so he overcompensated so he wouldn't feel weak.

However, with Ailee, he didn't feel hurt or weak or sad. With Ailee all he felt was joy, peace, comfort, and love.

This was undeniably the best date he had ever been on; and as he held her hand, Ailee couldn't help but think the same.

But there was another thought that was running through the back of her mind.

What about his mystery girl?