Chapter Twenty: New Years Part Two

Start from the beginning

I opened my eyes again to see Adam's fists clenched and shooting daggers and Adrien. The blonde girl was still on his neck. He looked jealous. Was he? I mean, I can't mean anything to him. He's been such a dick to me.

After a few more songs I went to go get a drink. Adrien and Grace were in a deep discussion about Toy Story. I walked into the kitchen and to the drinks table. I grabbed a bottle of Vodka and went to get a can of coke. Meh, it's New Years fuck it. I put the coke down and stuck with Vodka straight. YUCK. But it did the trick. I was tipsier in no time.

I was about to turn and stumble back to go do more "dancing" when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey."

"Hi Adam." I replied turning to face him.

"You look like a slut." He spat.

"I know. That was the idea."

"Why do you want to look easy?"

"Why do you care?" I spat back.

"Don't answer my question with a question."

"Whatever."

I turned to go passed him but I felt his hand on my wrist and he pulled me back. I felt electric pumping through my veins just from him touch.

"You should dress properly. I don't want people to be looking at your body."

"Why?" I questioned.

"I want to be the only one who gets to see it and touch it."

My heart stopped. Did he just say that? Oh my god Amy you idiot, he's drunk.

"How much have you had?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised.

"Not a lot. Now go get dressed."

"No."

"Pardon?"

"No. You have no right to do this Adam. You kiss me and then ignore me or treat me like shit! You have no fucking say. How dare you even think you can tell me what to do after how horrible you were."

My vision began to blur due to the tears that started to form in my eyes. He took my hand and dragged me outside. He sat down by the edge of the pool.

"I didn't want to hurt you." He whispered.

"Well you did." I shot back.

"I didn't mean to. I didn't want to."

"Then why did you? Why make me feel so horrible?"

"I was just confused. I still am."

"What's confusing you?"

"You are." He replied looking up and meeting his incredible blue orbs with mine.

I sighed and sat next to him.

"This isn't my fault." I sounded calm. That's odd, I certainly wasn't feeling calm.

"You kissed me."

"You kissed me first."

Could he be feeling the same way about me? Surely not. He could get any girl he wanted. Even girls like me who shouldn't want him.

"This is all your fault you know."

I groaned and then I lost it.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING BLAME ME ADAM FINES. YOU KISSED ME! THEN YOU ACTED LIKE A JERK, WORSE THAN A JERK, AND MADE ME FEEL HORRIBLE FOR WEEKS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED! YOU HURT ME!"

He gulped. "How did I make you feel?"

"Like filth. Like I should hate myself as if I was the person in the wrong. I felt pointless. Silly. Stupid."

He looked hurt.

"I didn't want to make you feel that way. You're not any of those things."

"Don't even try to say sorry. You have no idea how you make me feel. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU. YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH CRAP YET I STILL CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. I CAN'T STOP WANTING YOU. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!"

I quickly shut my mouth. I just said all that. Out loud. To him. Bravo Amy. Way to make things super awkward.

"You want me?"

"I shouldn't of said that..."

"Do you? Do you want me Amy?"

"I shouldn't of said any-"

A pair of lips crushed against mine. My stomache did flips. My heart raced. My whole body tingled. Fireworks went off. His lips worked against mine. It felt incredible. Like his lips and mine matched. He kissed me hungrily and his tongue grazed my lips. I opened and he slid in. He tasted of honey. I loved it. The kiss was still passionate and hungry. His hand went to the back of my neck and his other my waist. He pulled me closer and I tangled my hands in his hair. I never wanted to not have his taste. I didn't want my lips to be seperated from his.