.c.j.

Calum Jonestwenty one homosexual currently unclaimed

Calum Jones
twenty one
homosexual
currently unclaimed

"Oh, sweetheart."

~he's a musician and really loves to sing and play the guitar. he's not that popular, but he does play a few gigs here and there.

~loves theatre with a passion, he was in all of the school plays growing up. most of the time if he's at home alone, he's on the couch watching musicals.

~a very bright and happy person who always wears a smile on his face. he's very sweet and friendly, always making friends wherever he goes.

~loves to travel, but doesn't do it often. he doesn't really like planes, so if he does want to go somewhere he kind of has to mentally prepare himself.

~occasionally wears make-up. honestly, it's a rare occasion for him, but sometimes he does like to go out with it and have a little fun.

~he carries a pen with him wherever he goes incase of sudden inspiration. he's a little neurotic when he writes songs, but they turn out well in the end.

~a great listener and gives rather good advice as well. he's a very empathetic person, so he's always there for someone if they need him. he'll treat people with kindness even if they don't deserve it.

~depending on the day, he can be the most stubborn person on the planet. if he doesn't want to do something he's told, he simply won't do it and he's not afraid to argue about it.

~will definitely put up a fight, especially if you're his significant other. he's a little bit of a perfectionist and can be quite frustrating at times.

•

fc: ben j pierce

fc: ben j pierce