.l.w.

Luca Woodstwenty unclaimed homosexual

Luca Woods
twenty
unclaimed
homosexual

"I don't think you're a bad person, but I also don't think people are bad."

~currently he's studying photography and actually really enjoys it. he carries around a camera with him wherever he goes and tends to take a lot of pictures even if they seem pointless.

~he's a huge lover of animals, especially cats. he owns a kitten named Willow, the idea for the name sparking with his interest in willow trees, which have always been one of his favourites.

~he finds the beauty inside of everything and believes that every person has good inside of them. while this may be a positive thing, it comes with some negatives, too. he looks past all the warning signs people give him and usually he'll give others more chances than they deserve.

~comes off as extremely innocent because of his shy and timid nature. he's never the one to spark a conversation first and he's the friend who walks behind the group because there isn't enough space on the sidewalk. he prefers to keep to himself, though.

-really loves books and any form of literature. he likes the vibe of libraries and finds them rather peaceful.

~he's a curious person, and his curiosity usually gets him in trouble. if something or someone catches his eye he wanders off to wherever the path leads.

~a huge optimist and hopeless romantic, there's nothing more to say.

-naive and extremely oblivious. you could hold him a gun point and he'd still make a stupid comment along the lines of "that's a weapon."

~if he's overwhelmed, flustered, etc he'll ramble and trip over his words. he tends to blurt out random facts if he's nervous and he bites his lip a lot.

~clumsy to the point where he really shouldn't be allowed anywhere. he's very accident prone and is constantly tripping over himself or other people/things around him. he apologizes a lot.

•

fc: mikey murphy

fc: mikey murphy