(un-edit) Yandere Cookieman x sweettooth Reader

Start from the beginning

Sometimes, drip by and buy the brand with some other treats.

Strange look from the owners son.

Discovered the truth. Magic and supernatural existed. Wizard had hired a baker to make the cookies. One of them was enchanted and took on a human form to blend in and spread the cookies across the globe.

It's almost like one kids movie where gingerbread man brings little men and a large one to life. Or  the kind fairy brought a wooden puppet to life desires to become a real boy.

(For any readers who can figure out the name of the movie or characters, they will receive a digital cookie or digital food of your choice.)

It started out friendly talk with the baker and his son. Random act of kindness. Started wanting to hang out more as friends. However, I made it clear I was already seeing someone.

Appeared glumb. Cheered find the one someday. Little did you know that would be your biggest mistake ever made.

...

Young man sitting in his bedroom. Photo of him and mc hanging out.

But i don't want anyone else. I want a name. Too kind for this world. Protect them otherwise be taken away from me. I'll make her see I can be a better man than that boyfriend.

Shoved away his common sense. Crush turned into an infatuation.  There was no coming back from this.

...

Your pov.

For a time, the bakers son tried to act like nothing ever happened and forgave. Looking out for him. But then, as you walked home from work one afternoon. Noticed a lone hooded figure with  following you. Turned and turned again and hid.
That's when you saw his face. What was he doing out here.

Maybe it was a coincidence. You had thought. And let it go. Hed walked away. Another day your mother had asked you to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients. Noticed the same person again.

Started to become scared he was stalking you everywhere I'd go.
The baked goods. The roses. The secret love letters appear to be sweet were downright creepy and disturbing. It made bile rise up in the throat.

He assumed the boyfriend was getting between the two of you possible developing a relationship.

He went after your boyfriend in the middle of the night and beat him with a baseball bat until he was black and blue, and blood trickled out his nose.

Boyfriend got beat up and out in a hospital. When went to see Jim. Shaken and made the decision to break it off because if he didn't, they would kill him. Who. Cowardice. Threaten an innocent man who jaunt done anything wrong.

Your heart was broken. Of course, the son came waltzing in as if to console you and make forget all about him. Seemed too cheery about it. Noticed glee in his eye as if it was a game to him.

 You hadn't told anyone about the breakup yet.  It made major red flags flair up in the air. that's when you knew who had attacked your boyfriend and forced him to break up.  Timing was too big of a coincidence as it it was orchestrated to make you trust him. It made you sick.