(un-edit) Yandere Cookieman x sweettooth Reader

Start from the beginning

All sweetaholic and confectionery lovers welcome to grand opening of store. Taste testing and new customers receive a discount voucher. Limited time only for the first two days. Don't miss out on the magical experience.

It had an address which was quite familiar.

When you got home and relaxed. You used your phone to do a Google search and found what you were looking for. There was indeed a new old-fashioned sweet store event and valid address.

It was the place once belonged to the manufacturers company. It was once one of their most popular store fronts to sell their wares until their closure. It was bought by a lovely couple who revamped the place into a bakery and recently retired.

You wanted to go to the opening, but you had already promised your boyfriend a date on the first day and the second. Your mother needed help tidying up the house for one of yearly inspections.

Curses but a promise is a promise to loved ones in your life.

...

At first, some people were a little hesitant, but brave kids approached and tried. Fell in love with the sweets. There is nothing short of positive words. My curiosity finally won out, venturing into the store.

A sense of nostalgia washed over you.

Wooden floor boards, advertisement for olden sweets and new. Rainbow of many colours of all shapes and sized confectionery greeted your eyes. You silently drooled, imaging the sugar in your mouth.

Some of the sweets were imported from other countries like the UK, America etc. 
Conveniently placed a fridge with some of their best soft drink and ginger beer to keep cool. Didn't need any.

Put some in the whicker basket.

Pight come down on a particular space. That's when you saw it, surrounded by golden light. You swore you heard angels choir somewhere in the background. Their right on the shelf was tin with a special cookies brand. You pinched yourself to make sure and flinched. It was real.

No way.

"Ah, so you found the special brand. " Am elderly voice greeted you. A man appeared to be in his mid fourties with brown hair with the first sign of streaks of silver. Wearing business clothes with an apron.

"How in the world did you get it? I heard the place shut down from bankruptcy years ago." The man only gave a smile with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Coincidentally, one of my relatives worked for the manufacturers factory and learnt to make them. You could say it's an old family recipe. Do you like sweets?"

"Not like sweets. I absolutely loved them. Special brands used to be old favourites." You said.

" If you want, I let you have that for free.

"Are you sure?" You asked. He nodded. "You seem like a good person and tell potential great customer. It's on the house."

Happy tears dripped  in your eyes. Grateful. 

He introduced you to his son Gerald. He's very shy. "

...