Chapter 8: Miku Miku?

Start from the beginning

Everyone was now sitting at the table.

"We'll figure out a way to rescue the two of them before midnight, we have too. Their safety is our priority, we should avoid conflict if we can. Is this overgrown mascot any good in a fight?" asked Misono.

"Yes of course, he's Lawless subclass. He can take care of them himself," said Kranz.

They said some stuff about Lilac. And next thing you know....

"Can I see your hand?" asked Kranz. "I guess so," said Hugh. "You see this isn't just plain water in here this is harmless to humans but against vampires, it's quite toxic!" said Kranz.

"Ugh!" Hugh fell over. "Hugh!" said Mahiru. "Oh dear I didn't know he was a vampire," said Kranz. "Why did you think he was dressed up as a mini Dracula?" questioned Kaida.

"It's just holy water. I can use it to knock out any vampires that might attack me," said Kranz. "Aaahh! What the hell were you thinking?! I won't forget about this!" complained Hugh kicking around in Tetsu's arms. "Oh I so apologize. I keep this around at times when Lawless gets unreasonable," said Kranz.

"I didn't know stuff like this existed," said Kaida examining the bottle. "Where did you get this?" asked Mahiru. "There's a traveling antique dealer that sells these kind of things," said Kranz.

"Antique dealer?" asked Mahiru. "Yes, he's a peculiar fellow," said Kranz. Everyone was around a computer looking at the screen. "You know this guy?" questioned Tetsu. "Kinda. I guess I'll stop by his shop and see what he has. Oh. Kaida, you should come too. Just in case he has something that can cure Crystal," Mahiru stood. "Okay," said Kaida. She stood also. "That man is bad news," said Misono.

"Why do you?"

"He just is alright?! Don't trust him!!"

"But-!"

"Now Misono it's not like we have much of a choice at a time like this," said Lily. Misono sighed. "I guess we'll just go our separate ways for the time being."

Kaida grabbed her jacket and put it on while Mahiruh did the same. "You guys be careful alright." said Kaida. "Heh! I need to be telling you two that. We'll be fine," said Misono.

"This plan is right up my alley and reckless," said Tetsu. "Not reckless, it's brillant!" boasted Misono. "Okay, I believe you."

Kaida went to grab her shoes and Crystal. She decided to lay her comfortably in her bag. "Ready?" asked Mahiru. "Ready!" she replied. They both left.

"I really hope this place is easy to find," said Mahiru. Both him and Kaida were on a bus. And since they were, Kaida put her bag on her lap so she don't smush Crystal. "Agreed. I also really do hope he can help Crystal. I'm scared this could kill her," said Kaida.

"Wait. What's going to kill Crystal?!" asked Kuro. "Can you tell Kuro what happened Kaida?" asked Mahiru. Kaida nodded and told Kuro what happened to his sister and showed him Crystal then put her back. Kuro was definitely not happy about it.

"That bastard! I'll kill him!" he said.

It was kinda weird for Kaida to talk to him since she couldn't see nor hear him but she knew he was there and listening thanks to Mahiru.

All of a sudden Kuro yawned and decided to take a nap. The bus stopped and people got off. "Hey Kuro, you awake?" asked Mahiru. No response.

Something appeared next to Mahiru and Kaida making them both jump up. "A fox?! What the hell?!" said Mahiru. "What a tease, I was hoping to find my subclass here with you two," said the fox.