Miho "Why would i hate you? Y/n what's wrong you can tell us you know."

Y/n "I killed them.......and now i guess it's time to do the reapers work."

Miho "Y/n what's wrong, everybody can here you and we're starting to actually get kinda scared."

Y/n " There in my head! Alright leave this to me, i'll make her pay!"

Then his tank started to take off. I then heard a shot firing off and it landed right next to their tank. He was ahead of us with no cover.

BF/n "Listen Miho, Y/n has something he's never been able to overcome. I want everybody to listen. When Y/n and i were kids we were in a room with his dad and we were all hanging out nearby. Then the door burst open and some people came in trying to kill his dad. When he saw this he grabbed a pistol and shot them, each and everyone of them. But at the time it looked like he was enjoying it.  When he was walking away a guy was crawling towards him trying to stab him. But he grabbed the knife and cut off his finger and let him die there. His mother rejected him after the whole thing and he eventually tried to commit suicide because he couldn't deal with the rejection. So he was sent to a mental hospital and when he came back he just acted like he was weak. I guess somehow Maho found out and always teased him about it. Now i guess he's finally lost his sanity."

Everyone just stood there in silence as they took in the story. Poor guy, he's been through alot and to think my own sister would do a thing. Guess we'll just see how this play's out.

*Time skip brought by Y/n doing some break dancing moves.*

He really did lose his edge. He took down almost the whole team on his own. We then saw Maho's tank, the flag tank but before we could do anything Y/n just rushed towards it and Rammed the tank then shot it. The tank only lost the flag on top of the hatch. 

Y/n "HERE"S JOHNNY!!!!!"

I then saw turtle team move up and fire, taking out the tank. Allowing us to win the match.

Speaker "Ooari Girls Academy wins!"

Then Y/n hoped out the tank but when he landed he fainted and landed on the ground. 

Anzu "Y/n NO!"

I saw Anzu hope out the tank and run towards Y/n. She laid next to him and started to cry. The rest of her only gave her some space. 

Y/n's POV

I started to open my eye's and saw that Anzu was laying down next to me while BF/n was hoping down from the tank. I moved my hand from to my head as i started to get up but was stopped by Anzu just holding me into a tight hug when i tried to get up.

Y/n "Bf/n, what the hell happened? My heads feels like i was hit with a hammer."

Bf/n "Dude you went freaking nut's. You were going crazy."

Then it clicked into your head, the memories of you while you weren't acting like your uasual self. It was horrible. You then looked at everyone who was looking at you.

Y/n "Wait a minute, you didn't tell them did you?"

BF/n "Sorry but i had no choice, they were really worried for you. So in order fro them to understand i told them."

Y/n "So you did it again huh? So i lost another one then right?"

Later on you are all standing in a room celebrating the victory of the nationals. You however just stayed in the corner to yourself. Then Anzu said they were doing a little contest for something. Everybody else went but you let your team do their own thing. Then Anzu spoke up.

Anzu "Hey Y/n, you know everybody got to participate, do something other than american military history and you'll win something."

You just get up and hook your phone into the speaker and played a instrumental for a song that you would sing, but the singing part was all up to you. When the song started playing you started singing.

They all just looked at you and you decided enough was enough and left the room.

Nobody's POV

When he left the room BF/n spoke up.

BF/n " Anzu you should go to him. You see he keeps his past a secret becuase every girl that he's liked in the past has avoided him when they found out, Others made fun of him. It's happened to him one to many times already. He's told me though, he has feeling for two people. One, is Katyusha from Pravda, and from what i hear she's already said that in the letter she confessed to him along with a paper saying that if he wants he can come and join her tank crew and take classes their. Two, is you. He said that he's had a crush on for a while but he dons't know wich to chose. It's obviuse you have feeling for him so go and tell him before katyusha can steel him from you."

With that Anzu took off and found you and katyusha talking. She then walks up to you and starts talking.

Anzu "Y/n, i know what you've had to go through in your past, but none the less i still like you. I don't mean as a friend. What i'm trying to say is that I love you, and no matter what i will go through these things together."

Katyusha "Well I've come to tell Y/n the same thing, and if he wants to join i'll take him back with me on my helicopter that I borrowed.

Y/n "Well, since your both willing to choose me and confess to me i guess i have to choose right?"

Well,then i choose...........