New Beginnings

Comincia dall'inizio

"Who was that?" Tom asked, taking a drink of his water.

"It was my friend Jinxx. I live with him and his girlfriend Sammi. He act's like I'm his son."

"You can stay with us tonight if you want."

I thought and nodded, "Sounds better than listening to an angry Jinxx all night," We all finished eating and Gustav drove us all to Jinxx's house.

"Someone come with me. He wont yell when other people are around."

"I'll go." Bill said. We both got out of the car and walked up the pathway. The door was unlocked and we walked in. Jinxx and Sammi were both sitting on the couch, watching TV. They heard us and turned their heads to face us. Jinxx was about to speak but he saw Bill.

"Who's this?"

"This is my friend Bill. I'm staying with him, Tom, Georg, and Gustav tonight,"

Jinxx was about to protest but Sammi hit his arm. "Have fun." she said and smiled at Bill.

We nodded and I dragged Bill upstairs and packed a bag,

"Ready?" he asked, looking around my room.

"Yup." We walked downstairs but I stopped once we reached the bottom, I stopped Bill with my arm and he looked at me with an eyebrow arched. I saw CC talking to Jinxx and Sammi. I coughed and they all turned to look at me. CC looked back and forth between Bill and I. I didn't look at him. Bill must've noticed that something was up with CC and I. He grabbed my hand and I saw CC look away. I smirked. Ill have to thank him for that later. I intertwined our fingers.

"Well..we're going now. I should be back sometime tomorrow. Bye guys."

Bill and I walked past them and out the door. We walked to the car still holding hands. Bill got in the middle next to Tom and I sat on the other side. The guys arched and eyebrow at us.

"We'll explain later." Bill said and I nodded.

It was later that night and everyone was asleep. We were in their tour bus. I played on my phone and jumped as someone opened my curtain.

"Cant sleep?" Tom asked, I nodded and scooted over as he climbed into my bunk. He closed the curtain and began talking, "You made Bill's life tonight."

I arched an eyebrow, "How so?"

"He absolutely loves your band. He's been dying to meet you. This might make him sound a bit crazy but, he actually wrote a song for you."

I went wide eyed, "Did he really?"

Tom nodded, "Yup. We played it tonight actually. Its called Monsoon."

I nodded, remembering them play that. "Wow.."

"Yeah, and whenever ya'll got back into the car after taking you to get your stuff he had to dig his nails into my thigh to keep from screaming."

I laughed softly and smiled, "Awe. That's cute."

"Yeah.. He really adores you."

Next Morning

We were all sitting in the living room of the bus as I got a message. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was from CC.

"Wow,,"

"What?"  I texted back,

"You're seriously going to do that?"

"Do what?"

"Cut the bullshit Jayy. Jinxx said he wants you out of his house."

"What? Why?"

"You know why."

"I seriously don't. What's going on?'

"Jayy, just get your stuff and stop talking to us. We want nothing to do with you."

"What the hell is going on CC?"
"Andy called and told us everything. Just tell Jinxx where you are and he'll drop off your stuff."

I stopped texting CC back and quickly texted Jinxx where we were. I set my phone on the table as tears filled my eyes. Andy told them what? God, where am I going to stay?

'What's wrong Jayy?" Georg asked. I then noticed that tears were streaming down my face and everyone was looking at me worried. I quickly shook my head and went to the bathroom, locking the door. Thoughts filled my head as I started shaking. Why does everyone hate me? Im such a fuck up.  ruin everything. I looked up and saw Bill standing in the door way, bobby pin in his hand. He quickly kneeled down in front of me and pulled me into a tight hug. I cried into his chest, shaking hard. He rubbed my back and started singing Monsoon softly. I listened to him, letting his voice fill my head. I started to calm down and sat up, looking at him. "T-Thanks."

He smiled and cupped my cheeks, wiping my tears away, "No problem. Now, come and tell us whats wrong." He stood up and held out his hand and I grabbed it, pulling myself up. We walked back to the living room area and sat down on the couch next to Tom. They all looked at me and I began to speak. I told them everything, and I mean everything. Starting from when Andy and I first met, i was in tears by the time I finished and they all enveloped me into a big hug.

"You can stay with us Jayy. We have room." Bill said.

I looked at him and wiped my tears, "R-Really?" 

He nodded and Gustav spoke up, "Yeah. We really enjoy your company."

I smiled and looked at all of them, "Thank you guys. So much." I think that living with Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav will be good for me. I can forget about the past and start fresh with them. Besides, Bill is kinda cute.

---------------------------------

THE END

Aha, yes. This is the end to this story. Don't worry, I am going to write a sequel. It already have tons of ideas and I should have it posted in the near future. Comment what you would like to see happen in the sequel. Oh, and I need some title names. I will give credit to whoever comes up with the best name. I really hoped you guys enjoyed this story and I am very excited for the sequel! xx