New Beginnings

Jayy P.O.V.

It had been a month since the...incident with Andy. He was transported to a prison 2 weeks ago. I honestly don't know what CC and I are. He's been avoiding me lately so I started staying with Jinxx and Sammi. Only until i can afford to get an apartment. We sold my house because I just wouldn't be able to stand living there after what happened.

I walked into Hot Topic and felt tears prick my eyes. It was the same Hot Topic that I surprised Andy in.. I shook my head and started looking at the pants. I ended up only staying for ten minuets because the memory wouldn't leave my head and I couldn't bare staying in there. I pulled my hood up and kept my head down as I walked out, trying not to get noticed, I went out the back way and walked down the alley way. I heard laughter from not to far ahead and arched an eyebrow. Soon the laughter died down and I heard a male speak in a thick German accent. I bit lip as got closer and saw a group of men standing in a circle. They must've heard the sound of my boots because they all looked at me. I smiled at them and kept walking. I was almost past them before one of them grabbed my arm. I turned around and came face to face with a male. He had straight black hair with white mixed in it, an eyebrow piercing, and black makeup around his eyes.

"Sorry to bother you, but are you Jayy Von Monroe?" he asked, his accent still there as he spoke in English. He let go of my arm and stepped back slightly as i took off my hood.

"Yes. I am."

He smiled brightly and looked back at his friends. "Could we get an autograph and a picture? We're big fans."

I smiled and nodded, "Of course." They each had me sign their phone cases and I took a picture with all of them separately.

"Thank you so much! I'm Bill and that's my twin Tom." He said putting his hand on the man's shoulder standing next to him. He looked like Bill except he had brown and blonde dreadlocks, a lip piercing, and no makeup. "And this is Gustav, and Georg." They smiled and waved and I waved back.

"D-Do you think you have time to come watch our show?"

"Your show? You're a band?"

"Yeah. Our band is called Tokio Hotel." said Tom proudly, '

I smiled and nodded, "Sure. When is it?"

Bill pulled out his phone and checked the time, "It starts in 20 minuets actually. Just come with us. You can stand side stage."

"Okay." I smiled and quickly texted Jinxx saying I would be home later and followed the boys into a building. I sat on a couch in the dressing room as they got ready. Bill did some vocal warm ups and Tom got his guitar ready. Gustav and Georg were in a different room.

Soon it was show time. I heard the crowd go wild as they all walked on stage. Bill shouted into the mic, "Hello San Diego! Let's start this thing of right! Give it up for Scream!" The crowd cheered as the music started playing. I watched as Bill danced around the stage, singing his heart out. He's really talented. They all are. Bill looked over at me and I smiled big and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and turned back to the crowd, "This song is called Monsoon." He started singing as the music played.

After the show we all went out to eat. I heard my phone start ringing and saw that it was Jinxx. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I answered and Bill looked at me confused.

"Hello?"

"Jayy? Where the fuck are you!? You were supposed to be home hours ago!"

"I sent you a message saying that I would be back later than usual."

"I know, but do you know what time it is?"

"Uh..no."

"It's two o'clock in the morning Jayy. Just hurry home."  With that he hung up and I groaned. Jinxx treated me like I'm his son.