Loveotomy

Shock filled my body as I watched the video. He looked gorgeous, plus he had an amazing voice. Questions quickly filled my head, Will I ever see him? I wonder when his set is. Would he remember me? I was interrupted from my thoughts by Dahvie,

"Do you like them?"

I nodded, "Yeah. Plus I met the singer before. I gave him back his dog."

Leaving Dahvie confused I got up and went back to bunk alley, climbing into mine. I quickly download all of their songs and got out my earphones. I spent the rest of the night listening to Andy's beautiful voice.

The next day went by in a rush and before I knew it, Dahvie, Haley, Sally, Aussie, and I were walking to the stage. I was so pumped for our first set of warped. After about thirty minutes of us singing and jumping around on stage it was time for the final song.

"Hey guys! We hoped you enjoyed the show." the crowd cheered, "We have time for one last song but I'm leaving it for Jayy." Dahvie left the stage and I walked to the center putting my microphone on a stand.

"Hey everyone. This last song I'm going to sing is new. I literally finished writing it last night. It's called Loveotomy and it goes like this." As the music started I looked around and saw Andy side stage, watching.

"I can live a better life,

Without you on my mind.

Don't need you to decide without you I'll be fine.

I should've known something this perfect,

Would've been so damn destructive.

I can live a better life,

Without you on my mind.."

(Author to lazy to type the whole song..)

I finished the song in tears and walked off the stage without saying goodbye. Haley asked if I was okay but I ignored her and kept walking with my head down. I walked to a nearby park and sat under a tree, leaning my head back. I tried to get Daniel out of my head but nothing would clear my mind of him. I soon found myself bawling and laying in a fetal position on the ground. I then felt someone sit me up and wrap their arms around me from behind. I turned my head slightly to see who it was and saw that it was Andy. I turned around in his arms and cried into his chest. We sat there for hours, no talking, just me crying and Andy rubbing my back.