Chapter 1

Backstory
You have known the twins all of your life they are brothers to you because you're a only child. After everything that has happened (your dad died in a plane crash that happened 5 years ago you were only 8 at the time) the twins texted you every night just to make sure you are ok.  Your mom and the twins parents (Lisa and Sean) are best friends and have been for a while.
                             Now
You Ethan and Gray are talking about the memories y'all had for the past 13 years. Then, your mom comes out the door crying ."Mom are you ok" I said quickly standing up. "No Rose.....we are moving to LA".she said,"what" you said standing up."When", Ethan and Grayson said and quickly stood up."Tomorrow evening",your mom said. You run into the house and into your room."Why me why now I can't just move away like this",you said while balling your eyes out.You then heard footsteps coming upstairs. A couple seconds later Ethan and Grayson walked into your room and saw you on the floor crying. You get up and run over to them and hug them in one great big hug."I am gonna miss you guys". You said,"Rose....hey look at us please" Gray said. You let go of the hug and look at them."Rose..we are gonna miss you too, you just have to stay strong......ok" E said. "Ok i love you guys".you said "We love you too",they said in sync again."Ok I have to pack so see y'all tomarrow...Bye" you said."Bye"They said in sync.
(Skip to tomarrow night cause I am one lazy bitch if u ask me)
You say good bye to the twins and leave to go to the airport.
                        5 years later
After y'all moved tour mom became depressed she never tried to kill herself until one day
(Hahaha sorry about the cliff hanger I am gonna post later tonight or tomarrow 😂😂😂😂)