Day #547

Day #547
Time: 10:05
Date: 3-04-2004

Hi dear whatever i am writing for. Today me and my annoying family are going to the beach. I mean the beach is okay. The weather looks good and I kinda want to swim. But I cant because my stupid mom stepdad and stepsister are going too. The main reason I dont like them (I kinda dislike everyone but sure) is because there always there. You may think what in the hell are you saying. I know it sounds weird but my mom always wants to do stupid bonding with "the fam".

My dad died when I was 4. My mom started to drink and getting in trouble. We were getting broke and almost lost our home. But just before we got evicted she met Oscar (the most boring man alive) they moved in and Oscar also had a daughter called Elizabeth (she a real bitch I dispise her) after 3 months of dating they bought a fancy home and basiclly we got rich. Those 2 married and well I hated it. Anyways my mom is calling me gotta go to the beach.

12:57
hi again! I hate my life. Elizabeth found a pearl and now "the fam" is all hyped up, while im sitting on a rock like a depressed seagull. The sand looks beautifull. Yellow and white. Full of dead corall. The sea looks amazingly blue. I love the sound of the sea. I could listen too it all day. I close my eyes and just wonder off. Until ofcourse someone has to ruin it. Oscar called my name. I turned around he was holding a bottle. I rolled my eyes. Stood up from the rock. Anyways this part what he tells me isnt important at all. Like he could have said anything i still wouldnt cared. But what he shows me that is what changed everything. He is holding a bottle with an old paper in it. I took it from his hand and ran to my lonely rock again. I opened the bottle by smashing it. I opened the paper. That day everything changed.