"He's in his room." Jeongin said slowly. That was all i needed to hear before rushing to Chan's room.

I knocked and i heard him say come in. I opened the door and he looked up at me. "What's up Seungmin? You hurt or something?" He said.

"It's about Felix." I said as soon as i shut the door.

Chan's eyes widened at the mention of Felix. "Sit down and tell me." I nodded and sat down.

"I went to watch a movie and at the same movie i saw Felix." I paused and took a deep breath. "He's with GOT7."

Felix's PoV

"That was a good thing you did back there." Yugyeom said to me in the van on the way back to the house.

"How so?" I questioned with an eyebrow up.

"You didn't tell him the actual reason you were with us. I know that you probably wanted to but-" He got interrupted by a phone ringing. JaeBum took out his phone and looked at it with a confused look.

"Why in the world..."He muttered before answering the phone. He put it in speaker phone and waited.

"Why do you have him." said Chan's voice. How in the world does he know they have me? Did Seungmin tell him?

"We need his help with something. He'll be back in the next couple weeks Chan." JaeBum said looking at me. I raised my hands and with a confused look on my face.

"That's not the real reason and you know it JaeBum. Tell me the real reason." Chan said sounding a bit angry.

"Chan, Ill explain later. I have to go right now." He responded quickly before hanging up. "We better get that thing quick." He mumbled.

When we got back to the house, there was a car in the driveway. Who could be here? We went inside and found Y/N tied up in a chair with a blindfold on. She looked to be sleeping but i couldn't be to sure. Behind her were three guys.

"What's going on here!" JaeBum yelled at the guys. He was obliviously mad because they tied up Y/N.

JaeBum reaches for his pocket but the person in the middle said, "Don't even think about it. Take out any weapons or move closer and the girl gets hurt." I was now mad as well. I was about to jump at the guys just to be grabbed by someone from behind. I was pushed up against the wall by the person and another person grabbed my arm.

I looked and it was Jackson and BamBam. Jackson looked mad about what was going on and BamBam was looking at me with a worried look. I looked away from him and glared at the guys. "Let go of her." The hostility in my voice made everyone look at me, some surprised looks, some worried, and from the three guys it was looks of triumph.

"Not until he answers a few questions." The middle guy said pointing to JaeBum with a smirk.

Everyone except me looked over at JaeBum. "Ask them then." I said angrily. Jackson covered my mouth with his hand so i would shut up and i tried moving it. He wouldn't move it back until i glared at him.

"I have one thing to say before we ask the questions. The boss said he would get the tools to you within the next two weeks. Anyway, outer first question is why did you kidnap two teens just to get our boss to get you the tools." He asked JaeBum.

He sighed before answering. "We took these two because i know that your boss is close to them." Wait what? Who could their boss be?

"And, why exactly do you need these tools so badly?" The questions continued.

"Because..." He hesitated. "Because of a job we have to take next month. We can't take the job without them."

The middle guy nodded. "Ok that's all." He smirked at me. I glared and he said, "She's coming with me." As soon as he said that, i exploded out of BamBam and Jackson's grips at the guy. I heard a couple people yell my name but i ignore them.

I went straight for the guy in the middle and punched him in the face multiple times. He tried fighting back but i dodged him. I kicked his side and punched him in the gut, hard enough that he fell to the ground. Everyone was looking at me in shock as i turned around and punched the other two guys in their faces before pulling a knife out of my pocket and cutting the ropes on the chair Y/N was tied to. I picked her up and ran out of the house. I heard 7 different voices call after me but i didn't stop, i just kept running to the house i actually live in.

-A/N-
We got some action this chapter *rubbing hands together*. The next chapter is gonna have some action as well, but it's gonna be a little different.

Who do you think the guys in GOT7s house were?

What tools does JaeBum need?

Also thanks for 250+ reads! I never thought i would get this many reads so early into this book! *sends everyone love*