A small laugh escaped her lips. "Right. There paints. More importantly, I need you two to cover for me tomorrow night."

She asked them to do this because Ron was growing rather suspicious as to where she was going once a month. He made a comment asking if she was a vampire but no one else seem to hear thankfully. Tomorrow was the full moon.

Fred eyed her suspiciously. "Why?"

George grins. "Something you wanna share?"

"I'm just meeting with a friend after hours, and I'd prefer no questions."

Fred and George both exchanged a look and in unison let out two sighs.

"We don't think that's a good idea." George trailed off.

"Haven't you noticed a certain scarhead's eyes that have been pining after you for way to long now?" Fred chimed with a grin. "We would prefer not to play part in your affairs."

When they says this instantly her eyes roll, and tried to stop the irregular heartbeat that just came upon her.

Not true, she thought.

She folded her arms. "Well, considering how I helped you blackmail Rita skeeter all last year, you both owe me, big time."

"We agreed never to talk about that!" George exclaimed.

"Hey! When you came asking us for help about that thing, we never told anyone." Fred replies, grinning.

"Fred, keep your voice down!"

"How about we agree to never talk about those things ever again?"

"Agreed." the three chimed. "Now let's get started with our shop."

The rest of the day went by smoothly, until seven o'clock when she had her detention with Umbridge. Unlike Harry who had it yesterday evening. According to him, she made him write lines about what he had done in the class.

What a brutal punishment, she remembered replying.

She made her way towards the classroom, with her arms folded.

"Aurora, leave." a new voice says.

She spun around when she heard a woman's soft voice say this. The problem was the hallway was dimly lit and no one was there. At first, she thought it was Professor McGonagall because of the comforting, soft tone she had.

"Hello?" she asked, but received no response.

She rolled her eyes, presuming it was someone playing a prank. She twisted open the handle to the office and walked in.

Umbridge sighed, and put down her cup of tea.

A horrified expression came upon her face as she looked around the room. It was all pink. As in, every single thing in the room was pink.