Chapter 2

Hey guys, here the second part of my story. Remember I don't own seven deadly sins.

Hope you enjoy it
Se yah~
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Your P.O.V

I woke up laying on a soft bed with cream color covers. Stretching i walked around the bedroom until my eyes landed on a blue box which had a note on top of it.

'I made a friend make this for you. Don't worry their your exact size ;p'

-M

'Perv' I thought rolling my eyes. Looking through the box where cute outfits, not to girly but also not to bitchy. After finally choosing one i took a fast shower and got dressed. Putting on the last shoe i looked at myself through a full- body mirror. (Outfit is the one on the media photo)

"I see you liked the cloths" I turn to Meliodas who was behind me with a smile. "Yeah. Seem like your friend has one hell of a impressive talent then your's" I smirked at him, returning the smirk he lifted his hand holding a familiar red cloth until a snap, 'MY UNDERWEAR! How did he..'

"You still think his talent is better than mine, little wolf"

"You littl- hey, get back here you bastard!" Grabbing another pair of undies i chased him with the same speed, reaching the blonde i jumped on him making us fall down the stairs. Getting to the end of the stairwell i landed on top of Meliodas, "You might wanna think twice before stealing something of mine, blondie" I looking down at him,
"No promises" He answered putting the peace of cloth in his pocket. Signing i stood up until i felt a legit of power, looking up i'm met with 6 people and a pig.

 "Captain who is this girl?" Asked the flouting kid

 'Holy crap! The sins are right in front of me, Diane, Ban, King, Gowther, Merlin, The princess and Hawk... Damit i got the wrong red shade for Ban's eyes...' i started to panic, put that emocion left when the midget decided to groop my ass making a tick form in my forehead. "You moron! You can't just start gro-" Before Hawk could finish i turned towards Meliodas and punched him square in the chest, Sending him fly across the room and slam in the wall.

"Pervert" I said fixing my skirt, not noticing a certain princess glaring at me.

 "Hi, i'm Y/n, nice to meet you all" I answered King's question while smiling nervously, until a zap hit my neck, 'Oh no..'

I looked at Gowther pushing his glasses up his face, "Captain you never said there was an eight sin" I flinched and i'm sure Meliodas noticed because he stood in front of me, Facing the sins he spock, "I didn't even know myself, until Merlin made and accidental portal, i felt her power"

"She's a sin?!" The rest of the crew yelled, except Merlin who only had a surprised expression.

"Indeed, she's the wolf sin of Satan" (Does that make sense what's so ever?)

No one's P.O.V

Y/n froze the second those word were said. It's all made sense, the dreams of her past, her family's death, everything in flames and the red eyes. Falling on her knees she let those hidden tear fall down her cheek.

"I've been like this for years... and i didn't even know" She sniffed, feeling warm arms wrap around her fragile body she leaned in their touch. After some minutes the sniffs turned into calm breathing, "Thanks blondie" .

"Anytime" He said helping Y/n stand up, dusting herself she stopped, "I would stop glaring daggers at me if i were you, princess" She hissed looking up at Elizabeth, "Your dangerous. You don't belong here until you clear and fix that sin of your, or i'll seal you away. Just like a demon" She finished with an determent face yet with a smirk.

 By now the sins were shocked that their sweet princess would show such behavior. "Elizabeth you went to-" Diane couldn't finish her sentence before the ones sassy princess was pinned to that wall by the neck from a really pissed Y/n.

"Listen girly, you do NOT threaten me, because trust me, you won't live to regret it" Y/n hissed with bright red eyes that could kill by just looking at them. Letting go of Elizabeth, she turned toward the rest

"By the looks in your faces, i'm guessing she's not like that"

"Not really, it's the first time, but she got what was coming to her." King told her with a smile and so did the rest. "Damn, you have one hell of a temper~ Seems like cap'n got some competition" Ban said swinging his arm over my shoulder and drinking some booze., "That is correct, she's even stronger then our dear captain" Merlin finally spoke, "Yeah, her magical power level is... 47,000?!" Hawk squeaked in fear, causing Ban to spill his drink and everyone stop what they were doing.

"WHAT!!!!!????"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hello loves, so I'm guessing you guys have an idea of what the next chapter well be about, therefore, i'll love to now which power you loves would like to have.

Comment below what you think, and share your ideas of magic power and weapons. It may take some time, cuz well... I'm new at this... But i'll put as much effort as possible, so you may enjoy it they way you wish to do so.  

Se yah~