Daisen Kokoriki X Guard! Reader

"I just want a piece!" Kokoriki reaches up as you push his head down.

"This is my chocolate!!" You push him down and jump on to your desk. He jumps up and grabs your ankles. You try to yank away but only fall backwards and into Kokoriki's arms. You look up at him, smirk, and flip backwards, running straight out the door.

"Catch me if you can!" Quickly you run for it, Kokoriki scurrying out behind you. You turn a corner and see Samon walking down the hall.

"Y/N?"

"No time to explain, I'll give you my report later!" You whiz past him, his papers flying everywhere, obstructing Kokoriki's view of which way you turn.

"Cheater!!"

"You never established any rules!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You turn a corner and stop panting you look back around the corner, taking a bite of the chocolate. Suddenly, someone grabs your hips.

"I got ya." The person lets go and you turn around.

"How did you find me?" You say.

"I watched you run around on the cameras, when I saw where you were going, I came to cut you off." You cross your arms. "But after that chase, I want a little more then chocolate." He grabs your hips again and pulls you against him. You look up at him and he leans down and kisses you. You drop the chocolate bar and succumb to his wish.

You wrap your arms around his neck and put one hand in his hair. He lets go of your hips and instead wraps his arms around your waist. You both release for air and Kokoriki looks down.

"YOU DROPPED THE CHOCOLATE ON THE GROUND!!" He drops down and picks up the chocolate taking a bite of it.

"Hey!" You kick him in the side.

"What?" He asks, his mouth full. "It's chocolate." An evil glint comes across his eyes, "Did you want to share." He stands up and pushes you into the wall. He takes a bite of the chocolate. "If so, let's share."

"Ooo, so confident. What makes you think I would say yes?"

"Oh you'll say yes." He backs up just the slightest bit.

"Come here lover boy." You grab the collar of his shirt and pull him back into your chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I TRIED SOMETHING NEW, I TRIED TO MAKE A ONES HOT WITH SOMEONE I DON'T REALLY KNOW THAT WELL SO GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE!!! Also tell me of any errors and make sure to request.