Watching horror movies

(It's been a while my dudes, soz. Also i want a lilac or light pink serpent jacket just sayin.)

Jughead: Jughead's a big fan of horror movies so he's usually really excited to see them when they come out. You however find them boring; it's always the same plots with some thrown in jumpscares to make them interesting. So usually you fall asleep watching them with jughead sitting there eating popcorn for the rest of it. He doesn't mind though, he just lets you sleep resting on him.

Archie: Archie hates horror movies with a passion, but you like them so he's made to watch them. It's funny seeing your large-football player boyfriend-who is all for finding the black hood hide behind you or under a blanket at a movie but it's always a laugh.

Betty: Betty loves horror movies and so do you, so you're always going on dates to the cinema to see the new ones that come out and love talking about them at pop's afterwards. You like the supernatural ones more where Betty has a liking for the serial killer or stalker ones.

Veronica: Veronica didn't mind horror movies but she didn't really like them either, you were the same, so instead of going out to watch new horror movies you preferred staying home and watching classic, old movies with her.

Cheryl: Cheryl loves horror movies but you hate them, so Cheryl often puts them on in the hopes you'll be forced to cuddle into her and hide from the fictional monsters, and it worked every single time.

Sweet pea: Being quite a timid person, Sweet pea expected you to be scared of the movie he picked to watch and wanted you to be forced to cuddle closer to him, but he was surprised when he was more scared than you was. You didn't mind leaning closer to him anyways though.

Toni: Toni and you both like horror movies, your favourites being The shining, Halloween and It follows. You'll mostly watch them when she sleeps over, but neither of you really pay attention to them, more talking than anything.

Chic: Chic likes horror movies, but not as much as you. This means that he gets bored easily or just doesn't want to watch them half way through. He'll often try to distract you from the movie and you'll end up just making out instead.

Josie: both you and Josie don't really like horror movies, you both preferred to watch comedy's or romance movies. You never understood the appeal of being scared and much rather prefer to laugh or cry at a movie.

Kevin: Kevin and you are both really afraid of horror movies so watching one isn't always the best experience. It's nice sometimes though because after when you can't sleep you'll just stay up talking and eating your snacks.

Reggie:  you hate horror movies and are really easily scared, Reggie doesn't really find them scary so whenever you're watching them he makes sure

Fp: Fp likes old classic horror movies such as jaws more than the new ones, so you spent many days in his trailer watching them with takeout from pop's.