Lose a friend

Before I start the story I just want to say I've used pictures of real life actors and the photography is not mine, but I did come up with the storyline and all.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hi, I'm Melissa. This is a picture of me and my best friend Chelsea.

 I'm the one on the left and Chelsea is on the right

I'm the one on the left and Chelsea is on the right. We've only been friends for two and a half years but we have gotten so close over the small amount of time I've known her.

Today is our first day of high school and it's not going to be easy. We have never really been the most popular kids in school. Not even close actually, we are just too nerdy for everyone else to handle. But it doesn't bother us.

Right now I'm walking into the school. When I find Chelsea's locker I see her. She has on makeup and she's wearing a short grey dress with two black lines down each side.

I say hi but she just slams her locker and walks away. This is too weird, maybe she didn't hear me? I run to catch up with her and she tells me "high school is my new start I'm not going to sit around and hangout with losers like you".
In that moment I knew high school would be hell for me. But I'm not going to let that girl get the best of me, because I have no idea who in the hell she is anymore.

The next two months go by in a blur. It wasn't half bad until today.

I got to the lunch room before anyone else today and I sat at one of the nice tables in the middle of the room. I thought it was time to make some friends and this was a good way to start. Only the lord knew I was wrong. When everyone started flooding into the lunchroom the other huge tables filled up.

Then little ms princess walked in. She was coming right towards me. "Get up" ,she yelled.
she is a total bitch. "No thanks, I think I'll stay here", "your not fighting for your freedom get up Rosa Parks", she snapped back. "Your right I'm not, because I already have the freedom to sit at this table", I smiled back sarcastically. "You'll pay for this you little bitch", she rolled her eyes and sat at another table.

Turns out I did pay for it. For the rest of the year. She spent the whole rest of the year spreading rumors, telling people my secrets, just basically ruining my life more than it already was ruined.

Damn, this is worse than I thought it would be. But it's almost summer and that's when I'll plan what I will do to pay her back. So watch out bitch because fire is coming your way.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Alright, I hope you guys liked the first chapter. It honestly kinda sucks but I'll work on it. Please vote and comment!