Help

Justin POV

-----------

Her eyes pierced through my soul.

Those words echoed through my mind.

"Yes, I am his mother." Those words repeated in my mind over and over again.

She grinned and finally pulled away from my eyes.

She looked down to the floor and picked up the shot that I dropped earlier.

"Very smart weapon, I'm impressed." she said as she started to examine it.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

She turned to look at me and smiled warmly.

"I just want to see the boy that is with Ethan, you know he keeps on asking about you."

I quickly pulled myself off from the floor and moved towards her.

"Really, I have to go get him, he needs me!"

I was just about to walk past her to go out the door when she gently placed her hand on my chest.

"Just hold on and think before you act, I want to help Ethan escape as much as you do."

I looked at her shocked.

She wants to help me. But I thought she would hate me. I am the reason as to why Ethan is in this mess.

Does she know about Ethan's father. Does she know that he killed him.

I lifted my hand and placed it on hers.

I looked down to the floor and watched as my tears dripped down onto my bare feet. I sobbed loudly. I couldn't help it.

It was all my fault. Everything I love ends up hurt.

"I'm so sorry!" I said as I choked on my tears.

I could feel her hand grip onto mine tightly.

She pulled me into her chest and started to brush my blonde hair.

"Shhh...Don't cry, you didn't do anything wrong." She said as she hugged me tighter.

I sobbed into her chest. I could feel my tears wet her jacket.

I know that I'm being weak. But I just couldn't help myself. Her eyes...those eyes were the same as Ethan's.

They remind me of him and I would never hurt someone that he loves, even if the person he loves kills me.

"You know, I know everything about Danny and about my husband." She said quietly as she pulled away from me. She looked back at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

She chuckled. "I was going to kill you but you are too adorable to kill."

I looked at her confused.

"Well, you can still kill me if you want, I won't fight back."

She smiled and shook her head.

"Like I said I'm not going to kill you, now take off your sweatshirt."

I looked at her shocked.

"What..why?"

"Just do as I say." She said as she glared down at me.

I nodded my head and started to slip off the sweatshirt. I threw it down onto the floor.

"And the shirt as well." She said as she faded into the bathroom.

I did as she said and took off the navy blue shirt, exposing the scar on my neck, the scar that Danny has left.

She came back into the room holding one of the hospital gowns.

"Here put this on." She commanded as she held it out to me.

I grabbed it and was about to slip it on when I felt her hand touch my neck.

"Is this the scar that Danny has left you, he has marked you."

I watched as she gently touched the scar, examining it very closely.

"Has Ethan told you everything?" I asked.

She pulled her hand away and nodded.

"Yea, I went to go visit him this morning, I forgave him for what he had done to his father but I wasn't too effected by his death, my husband wasn't the same man I married, he changed ever since our daughters death."

I quickly put on the hospital gown. I looked down to the floor and sighed.

It was my fault, I've made Ethan's life worse.

"I'm sorry for getting into Ethan's life, it looks like I've just made everything worse."

"Shut up!"

I gasped and looked up at her. She glared at me angrily.

"Stop saying that everything was your fault, because it isn't!"

She grabbed my arm tightly and started to pull me towards the door.

"If it wasn't for you Ethan would have probably killed himself, he was battling depression and once you came into his life, I saw the life return back into his eyes, he started to live his life instead of trying to end it."

She gripped the door knob tightly and turned to look at me.

"Ethan loves you a lot and I can tell that you love him a lot as well, I want you to take care of him once we get him out of that cell, I want you to take him faraway from his place and I want you to protect him."

Tears started to drip down her cheek.

"Take good care of him, and show him that you love him, give him the love that I wasn't able to give him."

I felt tears form into my eyes. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"I will take care of him, I promise."

She smiled back at me.

"Ok but first we got to get out of here, your just going to look like another patient so it would be easy to get by the officers, don't worry this plan will work and we will get Ethan, he suffered too much, he deserves happiness and your the only person that makes him happy."

"Ok." I nodded my head and looked straight at the door in determination.

"Let's do it."

------------

Sorry for the really long chapter. I'm trying to finish his story and I will start updating faster.

Please vote or comment!