The Griffon's New Clothes

Start from the beginning

Gallus, who already returned to his room, is busy with watering his flower as his stomach begins to talk to him, at least that's what it sounds like to him.
Okay, okay! I will get something to eat. Just let me finish and then I'll get something to eat.
This thought seems to please his belly as the sound begins to get quieter and quieter until it falls silent completely. He empties the bottle completely and puts it back next to the pot before getting ready to eat something. Again he grabs his little sack and hangs it around his neck so he is able to buy something in the cafeteria.
Time for a snack, the griffon already looks forward to his future meal as he leaves his room and makes his way down the stairs and out of the dorm building.
He is already halfway to the school but something, or better said somepony, notices him and asks for his attention.
"Oh Gallus, darling! Good to see you! I'm terribly sorry to bother you with something like that but do you mind delivering this package for me?"
The white unicorn trots towards the griffon and she seems to be stressed.
Miss Rarity? What is she doing here and what package is she talking about?, Gallus asks himself as he watches his teacher levitate something out of her pale-pink saddlebag, which has a blue diamond on it, just like her Cutie Mark, serving as a button to close and open it.
"I was on my way to the cafeteria...", he begins to find an excuse but his teacher interrupts him almost immediately.
"I understand completely. It's just", she begins to explain, "Sandbar asked me for something and I promised him to give it to him as soon as I can but I'm very stressed out and I don't have the time to search all the rooms to find his and Twilight is also not here to help me and"
Rarity is back in her own element: talking and being a drama-queen but Gallus already stopped listening to her. He stopped after hearing his pony-friend's name and that the floating, blueish-glowing package is meant for him.
A package for Sandy? Hmmmm... I could use that as an excuse to go there early! What a coincidence or is it fate? Naaaaaah, it's a coincidence but I won't complain, it benefits me after all.
A big grin builds itself up on Gallus's face but it gets replaced with a confused expression as he realizes that his teacher is still talking.
Has she been talking the entire time? What is she even talking about?
He turns his attention back to Rarity, who is still busy with excusing herself from taking the package to Sandbar herself.
"Usually Spike or Starlight would help me with something like that but I can't find them anywhere and then I saw you. I remembered that you brought him the blanket and I thought that it would be very generous and very nice of you to bring this to him too but if you're busy I understand that completely Darling. I'm sure I will find his room so go ahead and eat something."
The unicorn begins to levitate the light-beige package back into her saddlebag but Gallus sudden protest stops her motion as she stares at him with surprise written on her face.
"I can take care of it for you and give it to Sandy- Sandbar! I'm not that hungry anyway", the blue male reasons his decision but his stomach does not seem to agree with his idea as it begins to growl even louder than before.
Shut up and don't ruin this for me or I'll eat one of those disgusting cookies whole !
The threat fulfills its purpose as it shuts up the annoying organ completely so he can continue his offer.
"And I'm sure your timetable is already filled to it's brim with work and the creation of the exams. So just leave it to me and I will take care of it immediately!"
Suddenly a bright light blinds the griffon for a brief moment but the effect wears off quickly.
Wow! What was that! That was like staring at the sun during a solar eclipse, he thinks but immediately after thinking that he identifies the light's source. It is Miss Rarity herself! Her face literally glows with happiness and joy!
"Really? Oh Thank you so much Darling!", she almost shouts as uses her magic to let the average sized package float right in front of the male's beak, who stares at it, "I knew i could count on you! Thank you so much! I owe you something but nothing concerning your grades or the exam and nothing that could ruin our teacher-student-relationship but anything else."
Gallus nods and takes the package in his claw so he can clutch it between his chest and his arm to protect it. Miss Rarity, who gives him an approving nod, tells him to give Sandbar her regards before they depart and Gallus turns around to visit his friend and to fulfill his mission.
Time to see Sandy! ... Oh! And time to give him his package!
Priorities, am I right?