Acknowledgement

Wait.
Hold up.
Hold the fucking phone.

Am I correct and see that I have over 2,000 reads and over 1000 comments?!

David: Yes Reece. We're literally both seeing it. It's like in front of our faces on a digitized pixelated screen.

Holy fuck. Holy sweet Jesus. Holy mother of all things dear and scared to all men's mortal hearts.
Sweet double barrel, jumping jiminy, Christmas Christ on a crackerbox, how the fuck did we not notice this, and also what the fuck took so long to publish the other riddles?!

David: I..I dunno. The creator wasn't doing so good. (Himself.)

Oh what did because a little fever? Did his little dick fall off?

David: He had to go to the hospital.

I go to the hospital all the time.

David: But you're never sick.

I don't go cause I'm sick, you fucking spoon, I just go there to laugh at children in wheelchairs (not really)! But stay on subject David! How fucking hard can it be, to make a book full of fucking riddles?

David: Do you even know what it involves?

If course I know what it involves! It involves having no friends! It involves having an obsession with questionable question and hentai anime fetish bullshit! It involves getting off your lazy ass and doing some work occasionally! Holy shit, didn't there used to be around five riddles per week or some shit like that?

David: Those were dark times.

You shut your whore mouth! Those were great times! And what about me? Why haven't I had any pictures since the cover picture and intro? I'm the only single best fucking looking character in your gallery godammit!

David: Well uh see it was kinda hard to involve certain aspects to the-

Horse. Shit! No excuses! You are all guilty! *looks at you* And to the creator of this book, I do believe you are the stupidest sack of shit that I have ever met in my entire life and I have died twice and come back from death goddamit!

David: Well played, Reece. What was that you just did?

What, verbally abusing people? I do that hourly.

David: No, the thing where you looked at the person who's reading this book.

Oh that. You see Davy, that's a technique called pushing the fourth wall. I haven't broken it yet.

David: I don't get it.

It's what writers do when they can't find inspiration from their cancerous dick!!!